Can we get 90002 posts?

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 03, 2010, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanaki

'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 25, 2010, 10:47:42 PM
322!!!!!!!11!!!ELEVEN!!!

Agreed.

Boah, I'm going to get an original Telecaster from 1972 ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Nanaki

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

ikrantaronyu

oel ayngati kameie ma smuktu :)

kailaunil

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

329 and i'm going to see avatar again :D

Lukxasì

Nanaki

kailaunil

ps @ nanaki : really ?? your lucky in our theatres avatar is taken out of the programm since alice has started  :(
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

hmm I look it on my computer (it's a bad version but when you are in love of Avatar ...) But it is always at the theater ;D

kailaunil

unfortunately i haven't a copie on my computer ... i hope the dvd will be released soon

Nanaki

Quote from: kailaunil on February 26, 2010, 09:20:37 AM

unfortunately i haven't a copie on my computer ... i hope the dvd will be released soon

I hope too :D

Swizaw Nguway

Nanaki

Nanaki

kailaunil