Can we get 90002 posts?

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 03, 2010, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

I've not had time to learn the Na'vi numbers, not since I regained access to the percussion studio.  So, for now, I guess I'll act as a "check" with base 10

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 05, 2010, 08:55:26 PM
Quote from: Txur'Itan on February 05, 2010, 08:52:58 PM
tsìvopxey

You forgot that Na'vi count in base 8 ;)

mrrvomun

Ahh, what has been overlooked here is, I have an odd sense of humor. LOL... Usually, centered around playing with arbitrary correctness and obsessions with it.

Lets try again...

tsìmrr

Placing this here, would be the equivalent of starting the numbers back at an earlier value.  I hope this helps to understand my Joke.

=P
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

Fkeua 'Awpo

Hashe

I think this topic will be closed... no ideas, but it is stupid posting.

Quote from: Hashe on February 07, 2010, 03:17:43 PM

Some of us use it for something intelligent ;)

puvomun!

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

bagget00

52? I'm really confused about the base 8 thing. I get the principle but I just haven't practiced it much.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Quote from: Hashe on February 07, 2010, 03:17:43 PM

hence it is in the spam area  :P

Motir catra nau tracyna

Torture Killer

hmm, cant think of anything to put in na'vi here :/

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Torture-Killer on February 08, 2010, 01:12:42 PM

klick this first->

You cheated and looked at the reply count, which doesn't count the first post!

57 (or is it 71?)

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)