Can we get 90002 posts?

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 03, 2010, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWolf896

60!!!! ....Randomness lol happy fridge

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I like this picture a lot... I dunno why >< (61!!! *liking this thread*)
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Torture Killer

hmm, cant think of anything to put in na'vi here :/

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Makto Falihu

'eylan na'viyä

damn i missed zam (64)

so zamaw

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txon Taronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Tirea Aean

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

70!

(made it myself.. lol)

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Txon Taronyu

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'eylan na'viyä

someone should give them an irc channel *gg*