Can we get 90002 posts?

Started by Sìltsana Mun’iyu, February 03, 2010, 11:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

i like how this thread's posts are no longer numbered with new people....weak. we didnt even get remotely close to 5000 posts

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Sooooooooo.... to answer the question which also happen to be the topic title.... I'm starting to think that no, we can't do it.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Swizaw Nguway

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Swizaw Nguway

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Étienne

Quote from: Étienne on February 16, 2010, 09:36:08 PM
FIGHT THE POWA!

Not when the scouter says it is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Rolyu

Swizaw Nguway

'eylan na'viyä

we should count in octal. then we might have a more realistic chance to get 5000.
or why not in na'vi nìwotx?

zamtsìvol

El Jacko

cause I can't remember half the octal stuff...might try it though

(16 x 6) +1
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

'eylan na'viyä

( 1*8*8 ) + ( 4*8 ) + 2

for everyone who needs help with octal numbers
use this converter http://www.learnnavi.org/navi-vocabulary/

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

No there's a difference between 5000 and 05000