Neytiri is watching you again!

Started by Tìtstewan, February 26, 2017, 03:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vawmataw

Actually the original thread (https://forum.learnnavi.org/spam/neytiri-is-watching-you) was started on June 2 2010, so it's not been 14 years yet, but we're getting close. It's crazy how time acts like Roadrunner.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Vawmataw on January 10, 2024, 08:53:09 PMActually the original thread (https://forum.learnnavi.org/spam/neytiri-is-watching-you) was started on June 2 2010, so it's not been 14 years yet, but we're getting close.

:-[ of course
thanks for the reminder :D

Quote from: Vawmataw on January 10, 2024, 08:53:09 PMIt's crazy how time acts like Roadrunner.

;D fì'u

Toliman

Zeeisha

Lol I had a mini heart attack when she just popped up!  ;D

Tìtstewan

Move your mouse over her. ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Zeeisha

I don't have a mouse, I'm on my phone.
 :-\

Toliman

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Zeeisha on Today at 10:33:40 AMI don't have a mouse, I'm on my phone.
 :-\
If one hover the mouse over her, she'll move up. ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Zeeisha

I feel like she's judging me...  :o
Btw this is the first time this happened to me so I genuinely got scared for a moment XD

Toliman

I was surprised too at first time ;D

Tìtstewan

That's why she is in the spam board only.
Also:

Zeeisha

Not me trying to translate this in my head and still failing XD

Tìtstewan

Translation: Neytiri sees what you are doing here.

Zeeisha

Lmao thanks

I have this problem that even when I do know what the words mean, I can never actually translate the sentence unless I write it down.  :facepalm:

Tìtstewan

To be fair, that sentence is a bit tricky for beginners because:
Neytir-ìl tse'a kem-it a s<er>i nga fìtseng. literally: Neytiri sees the action that you are doing here.
Also, the funny part is the a in the si-verb kem si - do (an action) to make clear that the part "what you are doing here" is meant as a relative clause.

Same thing goes for the "I see what you did there" meme, btw.

;D

Toliman