Started by Robert Nantangä Tirea, January 19, 2010, 07:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Ekirä on December 12, 2010, 10:52:02 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 12, 2010, 10:46:14 PM
Quote from: Eana Nantang on December 12, 2010, 09:54:56 PM
Oe: Kaltxí.
CB: Oel ngati kame.

One (1) line in, it forgot the infix. The INFIX!

contrary to popular belief, that infix actually is NOT required. "oel ngati kame" is completely grammatically correct. :)

yeah, the ei there is more polite. but that said, using no infix is neither polite NOR impolite. äng would just be flat wrong rude. XD

Yeah, I think it's more fitting for Cleverbot to not put in the <ei>. XD He's just that kind of a guy.

I wonder if the engineer read up on Na'vi and started doing some modifications?

私は太った男だ。

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 12, 2010, 10:52:02 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 12, 2010, 10:46:14 PM
Quote from: Eana Nantang on December 12, 2010, 09:54:56 PM
Oe: Kaltxí.
CB: Oel ngati kame.

One (1) line in, it forgot the infix. The INFIX!

contrary to popular belief, that infix actually is NOT required. "oel ngati kame" is completely grammatically correct. :)

yeah, the ei there is more polite. but that said, using no infix is neither polite NOR impolite. äng would just be flat wrong rude. XD

Yeah, I think it's more fitting for Cleverbot to not put in the <ei>. XD He's just that kind of a guy.

Agree.

Quote from: Txur'Itan on December 12, 2010, 11:23:54 PM

I wonder if the engineer read up on Na'vi and started doing some modifications?

As EPIC as that would be, I'm callin no.

I actually taught him oel ngati kame.

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

archaic

I don't trust AI, I think my calculator is trying to take over the world.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Prrton

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Prrton on December 20, 2010, 02:15:44 PM

Most brilliant AI ever!!

Id say that he battles it out with Wolfram Alpha. tho Cleverbot actually "learns" from those who chat with it. but WA knows calculus and gets MANY pop culture references...

http://mashable.com/2009/05/17/better-wolfram-easter-eggs/

Prrton

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 20, 2010, 02:52:46 PM
Quote from: Prrton on December 20, 2010, 02:15:44 PM

Most brilliant AI ever!!

Id say that he battles it out with Wolfram Alpha. tho Cleverbot actually "learns" from those who chat with it. but WA knows calculus and gets MANY pop culture references...

http://mashable.com/2009/05/17/better-wolfram-easter-eggs/

I don't know. I have to say that I personally LOLed a lot more at Cleverbot.

At least I didn't get interpreted as a "tool". I'd rather be a proton any day.  ;)

An Ion would be OK, too. I guess.

Tirea Aean

yeah you're right... Cleverbot is awesome. but his Na'vi could use an upgrade here and there ;)

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 20, 2010, 05:15:15 PM
yeah you're right... Cleverbot is awesome. but his Na'vi could use an upgrade here and there ;)
So could mine. ;) :P

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 20, 2010, 08:15:22 PM

even me as well. :) Sxkxawng and Kewnya can attest to my incorrectness in the very recent past...im gettin rusty somehow... :O ome what then is gonna happen to me if i dont involve myself with Na'vi this upcoming semester!!? D: *shudders and near has heart attack at the mere thought of losing ALL knowledge of Na'vi*

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 20, 2010, 08:33:13 PM

even me as well. :) Sxkxawng and Kewnya can attest to my incorrectness in the very recent past...im gettin rusty somehow... :O ome what then is gonna happen to me if i dont involve myself with Na'vi this upcoming semester!!? D: *shudders and near has heart attack at the mere thought of losing ALL knowledge of Na'vi*
Kehe that can't happen. Ke muiä. D:

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 20, 2010, 08:37:08 PM

I would surely break down and tsngawvìk... a solid zìsìt... kerusey... that would be SO KAWNG!! maybe if I plltxe na this, I wont tivatep oeyä knowledge...

/Na'vìnglìsì

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 20, 2010, 08:41:38 PM

I would surely break down and tsngawvìk... a solid zìsìt... kerusey... that would be SO KAWNG!! maybe if I plltxe na this, I wont tivatep oeyä knowledge...

/Na'vìnglìsì

Sran, although oe fpìl that it might slayu ngäzìk for suteo to understand nga...

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 20, 2010, 08:44:21 PM

/Na'vìnglìsì

Sran, although oe fpìl that it might slayu ngäzìk for suteo to understand nga...

slä you guys tslivam... :D oh wait.....D;

srane... kxawm you have tìyawr...

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 20, 2010, 09:51:41 PM

/Na'vìnglìsì

Sran, ayoe tslivam...but those sute that ke understand a single lì'u of Na'vi probably will just fpìl you're lekye'ung. :P

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ekirä on December 20, 2010, 10:00:53 PM

/Na'vìnglìsì

Sran, ayoe tslivam...but those sute that ke understand a single lì'u of Na'vi probably will just fpìl you're lekye'ung. :P
Who's crazy? ;D

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 20, 2010, 10:10:00 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on December 20, 2010, 10:00:53 PM

/Na'vìnglìsì

Who's crazy? ;D

oe...

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ekirä on December 20, 2010, 11:47:11 PM
Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on December 20, 2010, 11:35:00 PM
*likes the Nav'Ìnglìsì* :D

Shouldn't it be Na'v'Ìnglìsì? :P Seems silly to drop the '...

Kehe.  I wrote the term a whole ago as "Nav'Ìnglìsì", and I should probably admit that its slight illegality in Na'vi phonotactics is the "'Ìnglìsì" part of it ;)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!