Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

ZombiezuRFER

off topicnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ishnommafolt were off topic, is it?
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

bommel

yeah somehow we're making this thread to the "Can we get xxxx posts" thread ^^

Eana Tanhì

true  :D maybe we should move there, and here post some awesome music and DANCE!!!  ;D

ZombiezuRFER

waddya think of the new playlist so far?
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

bommel

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on June 11, 2010, 05:45:23 PM
I really laugh to the Gummibärchen ^^
blink 182 - dammit
classic

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on June 11, 2010, 05:45:23 PM

i'm at Dragon Trance - Castles in the Sky now... it's great for now  :D

bommel

Found the song I recorded together with part of my brother's band in the studio (played the bass)

http://www.myspace.com/faceyourselfmusic
That's not my kind of music but how often do you get the chance to record a song professionally ;)
Took a whole day and this version isn't the final mix o0

Eana Tanhì

really? wow, that's great...
and what are you playing?

bommel

More that "punk" stuff (blink-182, green day, offspring, billy talent, for example). But not much in the last time because I'm learning piano atm and I suffer a serious lack of time due to work/studying.

Eana Tanhì

i'm gonna go now... i'm really tired and i have to get up at 7am tomorow (i mean today  :P)
have fun with the music  ;)
good night and dream blue  :)

Eywa ngahu

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 11, 2010, 06:22:59 PM
i'm gonna go now... i'm really tired and i have to get up at 7am tomorow (i mean today  :P)
have fun with the music  ;)
good night and dream blue  :)

Eywa ngahu
Irayo, you too! Sleep well :)

I'll go soon too but I have to get my server back online before... I hate it to stop right in the middle of something (here: configuration). You don't know where you stopped and what you wanted to do ^^

bommel

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 13, 2010, 04:35:28 PM
I like the mix!
irayo!
Pulsedriver - The Whistle -- I probably listened to it 10 times xD

Eyamsiyu

The main reason why I like it so much is because I plan on trying to run raves here in the U.S., but for some reason or another they tend to get shut down by law enforcement, which sucks.  Either way, I like the music, which is saying a lot (I play rock music myself).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 13, 2010, 04:45:27 PM
The main reason why I like it so much is because I plan on trying to run raves here in the U.S., but for some reason or another they tend to get shut down by law enforcement, which sucks.  Either way, I like the music, which is saying a lot (I play rock music myself).
Here in Europe all this electronic music is quite popular ^^
What does law enforcement have against raves? o0

I don't play sth like this, too (though I tried some years ago). Like you, I'm more the rock music guy. But it's cool for partying!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on June 13, 2010, 04:50:22 PM
Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 13, 2010, 04:45:27 PM
Here in Europe all this electronic music is quite popular ^^
What does law enforcement have against raves? o0

I don't play sth like this, too (though I tried some years ago). Like you, I'm more the rock music guy. But it's cool for partying!

I agree, it's really good for partying!

The reason why they have something against raves is that, to use their combinations of words, it's a breeding ground for drugs and alcohol consumption, and the U.S. is the world leader in fighting against drugs.  It's funny though: we allow cigarettes and alcohol, which are so much more harmful than other "illegal" drugs, such as pot and ecstasy.

It's popular among certain groups of people here too, but unfortunately the majority listens to Lady gaga or Justin Bieber.  Whatever happened to Rush?

bommel

Okay, it's true that rave parties often go hand in hand with drugs. I've heard stories about the "Nature One" (biggest European electronic music festival), that it might be cancelled due to the high consum of drugs. Anyway, I don't take drugs, for me the music is the drug :)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on June 13, 2010, 05:09:03 PM
the music is the drug :)

Agreed, and if that is true, I'm high 24/7!