Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on June 06, 2011, 04:41:51 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know when I can party. I'm currently having some serious issues with my Internet connection and can't be online for a longer period of time (router crashes) :( Don't know when this will be fixed, called my ISP today...
:( I hope you'll fix it fast..

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 07, 2011, 03:05:28 PM
Quote from: bommel on June 06, 2011, 04:41:51 PM
I'm sorry but I don't know when I can party. I'm currently having some serious issues with my Internet connection and can't be online for a longer period of time (router crashes) :( Don't know when this will be fixed, called my ISP today...
:( I hope you'll fix it fast..
We can't start a party without you! ;)
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

bommel

No good news, I suspect my DSL modem is broken. I will receive a replacement cable tomorrow but I highly doubt this will fix anything. I'm afraid I have to replace the router and I don't know how long this will take (have to talk to my ISP if they replace it for free or for just a little fee) :(

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on June 08, 2011, 01:53:59 PM
No good news, I suspect my DSL modem is broken. I will receive a replacement cable tomorrow but I highly doubt this will fix anything. I'm afraid I have to replace the router and I don't know how long this will take (have to talk to my ISP if they replace it for free or for just a little fee) :(
And their they got you :P It's for free for a little fee, thats more of a discount :P But atleast better then nothing!

But lets hope it will be fixed soon, keeps up to date, if possible!

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 08, 2011, 03:38:07 PM
Quote from: bommel on June 08, 2011, 01:53:59 PM
And their they got you :P It's for free for a little fee, thats more of a discount :P But atleast better then nothing!

But lets hope it will be fixed soon, keeps up to date, if possible!
They called me 10 minutes ago and a technician will have a look next Tuesday.

Puvomun

MOE... that long before they can do something?
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

bommel

Quote from: Puvomun on June 09, 2011, 07:46:08 AM
MOE... that long before they can do something?
they asked me about Saturday but I'm not home then and Monday is a holiday so Tuesday is the earliest date. But I will probably get the old router at my parents' on the weekend. I still can't use my telephone (router doesn't support VoIP) but at least I should have a working Internet connection then - if the tech guy doesn't bring a new router with him... Well, they sent me a replacement cable (which was useless by the way) and before this even arrived they called and told me a technician has to have a look at my connection. I guess they didn't believe in changing the cable would fix it too ;)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Let's hope for the best they fix it on Tuesday!

Tsanten Eywa 'eveng

Eana Tanhì

Txantslusam Skxawng

I am making a playlist with some music that I listen.... ( well I just started making it, so far put one song in it, cuz of my slow internet :P )

Edit: I am also putting a song or two in it from Ariana Grande!

Edit 2: And I couldn't leave it to put one song from DJ Paul Elstak in it! :P

Edit 3: Some songs just a pic because all the other videos were from VEVO and I hate VEVO!!

Edit numero four: I got 50 songs ( and counting! ) in it now!

Edit #5: Are there any request, just say and I'll look if I can put it in my playlist!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Puvomun

Yes. Make 1 for 20 minutes and 1 for 4 hours and 40 minutes. :p
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Puvomun on June 14, 2011, 06:52:22 AM
Yes. Make 1 for 20 minutes and 1 for 4 hours and 40 minutes. :p
What a great idea, I'll see what I can do :P

bommel

Today a technician had a look at my line and everything is fine. I currently have an external modem connected to my router (borrowed from my parents) and it seems to work. I did not have any unexpected disconnects or reboots since the external modem is connected (connecting the router directly to the DSL line causes my well-known problem - I double-checked that). However, this is not a permanent solution as I need the LAN port the external modem is currently connected to (and I don't like having another device under my table). I'm trying to buy a new router today (yay 100€ + X, thanks to VoIP) but I'm watching Hangover 2 this evening so I won't be here to party with you.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on June 14, 2011, 07:28:53 AM
The Hangover Part 2 is a funny movie! I saw it last Sunday, but I need to split it anyway and you can listen it any time. Plus we haven't discussed a date and time yet, so don't worry. You won't miss anything.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I've split it into two list

Part one has 36 songs and part two has 44 songs:

Part one:

Part two:

Full playlist (contains one extra song, but I don't know which :P):

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on June 14, 2011, 07:28:53 AM
Today a technician had a look at my line and everything is fine. I currently have an external modem connected to my router (borrowed from my parents) and it seems to work. I did not have any unexpected disconnects or reboots since the external modem is connected (connecting the router directly to the DSL line causes my well-known problem - I double-checked that). However, this is not a permanent solution as I need the LAN port the external modem is currently connected to (and I don't like having another device under my table). I'm trying to buy a new router today (yay 100€ + X, thanks to VoIP) but I'm watching Hangover 2 this evening so I won't be here to party with you.

I watched Hangover 2 last wednesday, it's great :D  and it's good to see you back online ;)

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on June 14, 2011, 08:38:20 AM
I've split it into two list

Part one has 36 songs and part two has 44 songs:

Part one:

Part two:

Full playlist (contains one extra song, but I don't know which :P):

cool :D I'm listening to part 1 now ;)

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think I also figured out what extra song is in the full playlist. I think it is Rainbow In The Sky - DJ Paul Elstak ( its an old song xD But a great one to party for just the fun :P )