Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 13, 2010, 05:18:01 PM
Agreed, and if that is true, I'm high 24/7!
;)

And again I'm listening to Pulsedriver, this is such an awesome sound atm...

Eyamsiyu

Right now I'm on Summer Jam.  It's nice!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

It's quite difficult to find some good tracks cause Youtube and the GEMA (they represent a lot of musicians here in Germany) have some legal stuff going on, cause the GEMA wants YT to pay licence fees. As long as this isn't decided all I get is "This video isn't available in your country!" - skxawng! :(

Eyamsiyu

I got that on iTunes once: wanted to buy an album by a band called Tera-Bite.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

All this legal stuff is really pain in the ass...

Eyamsiyu

bommel

haha :)
sadly I can't anymore cause it's 0:46 and I have to go to work tomorrow (i. e. later this day). Time to go to bed now ^^
CU!

Eyamsiyu

bommel

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Eana Tanhì

bommel

Yeah, maybe I will add a few tracks ;)

Eana Tanhì

Eyamsiyu

bommel

Let's say around 20:15 (GMT + 1)?

Eana Tanhì

bommel

Eana Tanhì

i must go now, so cu at the party  ;D

bommel