Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

I passed my exams about an hour ago! And when I passed, the first song that came on.. I started dancing like never before!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eana Tanhì

I'm in a mood for a party tonight.. enyone else? ::)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

Mhm...why not. But if we're only two it's kinda boring. Plus I don't know which playlist we could listen to... :-\
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eana Tanhì

Kxeyo

Hehehe! ;D

*dancing to the music*

I waited for you. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

irayo ma Kxeyo :)
too bad others aren't here, especially Bommel.. this is his thread after all :(

Kxeyo

Yeah, he has problems with his internet. And wanted to create a playlist. Well...I don't know...hope he's back soon. :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 16, 2011, 03:17:31 PM
Yeah, he has problems with his internet. And wanted to create a playlist. Well...I don't know...hope he's back soon. :D
yeah, I hope so too ^^

Kxeyo

How do you like the music? I'd say it sounds really old. But great to dance to nevertheless. ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 16, 2011, 03:27:40 PM
How do you like the music? I'd say it sounds really old. But great to dance to nevertheless. ;)
true ;) I like it, it's got a good rhytm

Kxeyo

It's kinda surprising that it also sound so trance-like. Easy to forget the world when you listen to the music.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

so true.. and it really sounds like trance, I'd say more trance than techno, which is strange because when I was listening to technobase.fm before, it was nothing but a pure techno.. Maybe because it's evening, this "slower" music is better for this time of day :P

Kxeyo

Haha! Quite in contrary, usually there's worse music during the evening. ;D

I don't think pure techno would be a problem for me...well, this is also nice. ;)

Gotta leave for let's say 15 minutes? Brb.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Eana Tanhì

Exploration of space ;D ;D ;D
I love this song ^^
*dance dance dance*

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 16, 2011, 03:55:53 PM
Damn! I missed it! :P
Too bad, but all the songs are great, even though maybe not entirely your type ;)

Kxeyo

Are you joking? That would mean that any song written was good, just not people's type. Couldn't imagine that. ::)

WE-ARE-MACHINES! ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 16, 2011, 04:00:44 PM
Are you joking? That would mean that any song written was good, just not people's type. Couldn't imagine that. ::)

WE-ARE-MACHINES! ;D

I was thinking on this songs tonight on technobase ;)