Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Oh, so you did that? You caused this? Hoped that your favorite music is played? And then I miss Exploration Of Space! Impossible! :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

But not mine it seems. ::)

I have to tell you though that the music's getting better. Not as bad as in the beginning. ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eana Tanhì

well, I love both, techo and trance, so I'm happy either way ^^
even though I like trance little better :P

Kxeyo

My true love is Hardstyle. But practically I can listen to anything as long as it doesn't annoy me. :)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

hrh :D I like all kind of music, and I can listen to all kind of music (except maybe dark metal or something like that)

Kxeyo

...and that's what I call a great song.

Moby's "Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad?", Ferry Corsten Remix. It rocks!!!! :D

Dark metal is kinda funny. Because it looks like it's nothing serious. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

it is a great song ;)
funny? I don't see anything funny in it :P

Kxeyo

It's ridiculous. Easy to make fun of. That's what I meant. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Kxeyo

What did you think? I'm not a sicko! :P

Actually, I hate violence. But these brutal types of music are just something to laugh at...

Ok, topic change. I noticed they're playing Hardtrance now on TB. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Kxeyo

Really? How sad. :(

I hope you had some fun with me. Maybe we can party together again. Maybe even this week. Let's hope that bommel returns soon...

Kìyevame. That was a good party. :)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

Indeed it was :D I would like to party again together too
Txon lefpom ma 'eylan :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Damn I missed it.... I went to see Pirates 4 today in 3D. Fun movie
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

bommel

East Clubbers - Beat Is Coming

just posting random stuff ^^
I hope I can pick up my new router today...

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

bommel

Kxeyo

Today (impossible, I know), tommorow or on Tuesday. I won't be able to party from Friday to Monday, sorry. But let's ask the others...
Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

today will be a bit short, indeed. but from my side tomorrow would be fine