Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Today is good.... ( its tomorrow here already xD, but for your two to! )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Puvomun

Not sure if I can be here, but I will try. (New love should be taken care of... :) )
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txantslusam Skxawng

OKAY, so for everyone who can come, the usual time? 8 pm / 20.00

bommel

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

Kxeyo

Quote from: bommel on June 23, 2011, 06:48:23 AM
Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 23, 2011, 06:41:56 AM
Did you contact Eana?
nope. Haven't seen her recently :(
That's not good. Just write to her and hope she comes online... :-\
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

Txantslusam Skxawng

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 23, 2011, 01:10:11 PM
I'm here and I'm ready to party ;D
cool :)
I haven't created the current playlist so I don't know when we will start exactly.

Eana Tanhì

Kxeyo

You didn't create the playlist yet? What about a live session then? ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 23, 2011, 01:12:24 PM
You didn't create the playlist yet? What about a live session then? ;D
I thought we already have a playlist o0

Edit: here http://forum.learnnavi.org/spam/come-dance-with-me-partythread!/msg462819/#msg462819 ? Maybe I just missed we already had this one because I wasn't around here very often lately...

Kxeyo

Do you want to use that playlist? I thought you wanted to create a new one for this party...

And what about that one?

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5EBFE8643DBFD767
Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on June 23, 2011, 01:22:00 PM
Do you want to use that playlist? I thought you wanted to create a new one for this party...

And what about that one?

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5EBFE8643DBFD767
Well, I guess we had a little misunderstanding then. The one you have linked would be fine for me though ;)

Eana Tanhì

did we start already? where are you now?

Kxeyo

No, we didn't start. We want to know which playlist you want to use. I'd go for the one I posted. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

I'm fine with that one.. just tell me when to start so we all start at the same time ;)

Kxeyo

We'll wait for bommel then. ;)

I guess you're alright? Summer vacation started for me. :)
Oe lu Kxeyo—