Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Lol, that nyancat again! But my exam party yesterday was a succes ( well actually it ended this morning at 2 am :P )

Edit: and the fun thing is, today I am going to my neighbors for a party since Roel passed the HBO
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Puvomun

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on July 02, 2011, 04:34:42 AM
Lol, that nyancat again! But my exam party yesterday was a succes ( well actually it ended this morning at 2 am :P )

Edit: and the fun thing is, today I am going to my neighbors for a party since Roel passed the HBO

Ioang anì'o' ;)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Puvomun on July 02, 2011, 04:39:05 AM

Ioang anì'o' ;)

hrh :D I can find myself in that words too.. I party all the time :P

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

had an graduation party last evening too (my brother) and we're going to the prom tonight

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Puvomun on July 02, 2011, 04:39:05 AM

Ioang anì'o' ;)

Ioang (ay)ftxozäyä. #ftfy ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Well, Eana Tanhì, I wanted to ask you earlier today, but I was having a bad internet connection, so now that I got a reasonable connection here is my question, did you got accepted to the university you wanted to go to?  ::) ::)

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on July 04, 2011, 06:04:52 PM
Well, Eana Tanhì, I wanted to ask you earlier today, but I was having a bad internet connection, so now that I got a reasonable connection here is my question, did you got accepted to the university you wanted to go to?  ::) ::)
yes, please tell us

btw. I have a new playlist. If YT hasn't deleted any videos from it, we can party for four (4!) hours ;)

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on July 05, 2011, 06:25:51 AM
yes, please tell us

btw. I have a new playlist. If YT hasn't deleted any videos from it, we can party for four (4!) hours ;)

Sorry for not telling earlier, I'm not at home and I won't be for the next few days so I can't be here as much as I want to..
YES, I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am so excited about it :D we must celebrate that, and I know I said today, but as I said earlier I am not home so I can't be here at the evening :(  I hope I'll be back home at Thursday so we can party then ;)
big 4 hours long party at Thursday ;D ;D ;D

Kxeyo

Thursday sounds good to me. I wouldn't been able to come here today before 9pm anyway. And I'm glad you've been accepted. :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 05, 2011, 08:23:10 AM
yes, please tell us

Sorry for not telling earlier, I'm not at home and I won't be for the next few days so I can't be here as much as I want to..
I am so excited about it :D we must celebrate that, and I know I said today, but as I said earlier I am not home so I can't be here at the evening :(  I hope I'll be back home at Thursday so we can party then ;)
First off: Congrats on being accepted to university you wanted to go to!

And Thursday is good, its the only day I will be able to be on here, tomorrow evening I have my graduation and then I get my diploma and then can I really say I am done with VMBO and off to MBO! !!!

And this Saturday I am gone for a week, I'll be a week in Deutschland in the Eifel region, near Trier.

bommel

Congratulations ma Eana! :) :) :)

'Oma Tirea

yes, please tell us

SEYKXEL SÌ NITRAM NGARU :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Kxeyo

Everything alright? Party starting tonight? Sorry that I have to let you down again, but I won't be here before 9pm again, It could be even later....oh well, try to be glad. I'll drop in later. At least I'll stay till the end. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Puvomun

Don't wait up for me. I will try to join, but my schedule these days is so phuqued ub...
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eana Tanhì

:( :( :( :( :(
I'm still not at home, we should return to Zagreb today, but we will stay here till Sunday  >:( that means that I can't be here tonight  :'( :'( :'(

and big thanks to all for congratulating :)

Kxeyo

Which means no party today, I guess? We could postpone it to Monday...what do you think? Anyway, leaving now until 9pm or even a bit later. Monday would be  much better idea... :-\
Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

And monday would be fine for me too. So from my side, let's postpone it.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I won't be here until next Saturday  :( But you can party without me, but then we have another party when I am back!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Yaaaaay, congratulations for being accepted, ma Eana! :D :D *cheers* :)

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT. We just wanna see ya shake that.* :D :D <3
Woot, I'm gonna see those guys live. hehe :)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on July 07, 2011, 02:31:28 PM
Yaaaaay, congratulations for being accepted, ma Eana! :D :D *cheers* :)

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT. We just wanna see ya shake that.* :D :D <3
Woot, I'm gonna see those guys live. hehe :)
Woah, you really like them now! ;D

I've got:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iS8rlMxeO4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL