Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

I am back from Germany! So.... how was the last party and when is the next party?

I went to a wineparty myself yesterday. Partying with 'high society', but luckily for me, there was beer! So I have drunk 5 beers that night ( and also 2 cola's ). And there were was live music ( covers ) by Akku Stikk. They were pretty good!... At the end of the night we were taking pics of women behind the bars :P That was so much so lol

''Entschuldigung, willen sie on das foto mit us.'' :P ( my broken Deutsch :P )

But anyway.... when is the next party here?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on July 16, 2011, 12:42:33 PM
hehe better than my Dutch ^^

But anyway.... when is the next party here?
CUrrently no plans...

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: bommel on July 17, 2011, 03:32:05 AM
hehe better than my Dutch ^^

hrh That's cute. :)

We must have another party on here! ;D

Eana Tanhì

I'm going tomorrow.. that means no parting with you for me for the next month :(

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on July 18, 2011, 02:56:56 PM
I'm going tomorrow.. that means no parting with you for me for the next month :(
Ohh.... I will miss you here and so does everyone else..... But have a good time for where you are going

We can always party after you come back ;D

Eana Tanhì

no party since I left?! we must make one big party soon if you all agree ;D

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on August 24, 2011, 07:24:27 AM

:D Yeah. I'm-going-away party? or is that way too sad to party over...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Maybe this week? Cuz this is my last week of summer vacation, so I party would do good!

I went to two 'parties' last week, it was at KVW.

But when you are guys and girls available for a party this week? And does anyone fancy to make a new playlist or do we use an old one? I don't mind listing to an old one....

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on August 24, 2011, 07:24:27 AM
I'm busy like no time before. Hope I'm done by next week...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Sorry for my absence here, but I am having some bad internet here, this the first time since somewhat 4 or 5 days idk, that I am having a reasonable internet connection and that I browse longer then 10 minutes before losing connection

But I am guessing we will post-poned this party to next week ( which starts ( for the people in the Europe ) in a few hours ), now that I think of it, we mostly got people from Europe 'partyin' here :P

Eana Tanhì

I think Bommel have to finish his bachelor thesis, so will we have a party after he's done? is it ok to everyone? :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on August 29, 2011, 09:25:57 AM
I think Bommel have to finish his bachelor thesis, so will we have a party after he's done? is it ok to everyone? :)
I think that is better yes. And I had another idea, out the top of my head, we at least have somewhat 6 people that come here to party ( that is just a guess ), what if everyone picks 4 or 5 songs, and then one person makes it into one playlist? Just an idea....

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 29, 2011, 10:25:54 AM
I think that is better yes. And I had another idea, out the top of my head, we at least have somewhat 6 people that come here to party ( that is just a guess ), what if everyone picks 4 or 5 songs, and then one person makes it into one playlist? Just an idea....
sounds interesting!

Txantslusam Skxawng

lets wait for some reactions of others first.. so they know they can search for some songs, if we pick this idea...

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

I think that is a yes from Ikranari, that makes 4 people ( including me ) so far, I guess.. I'll PM Eana

bommel

Since I finished my studies I'm available for partying again :)

Kxeyo

Already got something in mind? Maybe a certain date? Or what kind of music?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Txantslusam Skxawng

I was just thinking of that! Can you reads minds or something like that? :P

Haven't got a PM back from Eana, but she is online from time to time just like the rest of us.

So a certain date, what about this Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th. So each of us chooses 5 music vids they like and can send the links to me in a PM until Friday the 16th and I'll put it in a YouTube Playlist.