Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

Nothing specific here. If you have ideas/playlists we can party very soon. Otherwise I need some time to create a new playlist.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on September 12, 2011, 02:43:35 AM
Nothing specific here. If you have ideas/playlists we can party very soon. Otherwise I need some time to create a new playlist.
I have an playlist with music, but lets just try this first, seems fun. Just choose 5 vids you like, you can choose ones from others playlists if you like. It shouldn't be hard choosing 5 musicvids, right? Then you can send the links to me and I'll create a playlist

Same goes to everyone, just choose 5 musicvids you like and then me links until this friday.

And the last time Eana was online was the 10th... and I don't know when she will be online again...
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on September 11, 2011, 02:10:33 PM
I was just thinking of that! Can you reads minds or something like that? :P

Haven't got a PM back from Eana, but she is online from time to time just like the rest of us.

So a certain date, what about this Saturday the 17th or Sunday the 18th. So each of us chooses 5 music vids they like and can send the links to me in a PM until Friday the 16th and I'll put it in a YouTube Playlist.

how do you mean I'm online from time to time? I wasn't online for some time now because I wasn't in Zagreb, I was at my grandpa's house and there is no internet.. I couldn't come online even though I wanted.. this is weird ???

and I like the idea you suggested ;)

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on September 12, 2011, 03:11:23 AM
Quote from: bommel on September 12, 2011, 02:43:35 AM
I have an playlist with music, but lets just try this first, seems fun. Just choose 5 vids you like, you can choose ones from others playlists if you like. It shouldn't be hard choosing 5 musicvids, right? Then you can send the links to me and I'll create a playlist

Same goes to everyone, just choose 5 musicvids you like and then me links until this friday.

And the last time Eana was online was the 10th... and I don't know when she will be online again...

there is no way I could be online 10th.. this is VERY weird :(

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txantslusam Skxawng

It said last time online was 10 - 9 - 2011 or maybe it was the 9th last month.... since the day and month switched in America....

But okay, just search for 5 vids and send the link, you can send the link to me until friday the 16th

Txantslusam Skxawng

Okay, who is available for Saturday and who is available for Sunday?

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Then we can have the party on Sunday, we also have a reason to party, if Eana Tanhì, party for the NotW

Eana Tanhì

sunday is great for me ;)
It will be a day before my university starts and my last day of NotW :D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Just thought of it that Sunday is only good for me

Because tonight, I am at the wardrobe of party from 7.30 pm until 2 am and also on Saturday from 7.30 pm until 2 am. But we do this so can make money for our trip for our group on Jong Nederland, we are planning on going far.

And we will use an old playlist, since I didn't got any video-links, but I didn't thought of it either to search for some videos, but luckily I got an old playlist with some songs

bommel

Sunday would be fine for me too. But I don't have any new playlists either...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on September 23, 2011, 03:27:23 PM
Sunday would be fine for me too. But I don't have any new playlists either...
Last time, we only listened part 1 of my playlist :P So I still got a part 2 left

bommel

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Eana Tanhì

Txantslusam Skxawng

Whoops, almost forgot :P How many people are there now?

bommel

Txantslusam Skxawng

Eana Tanhì

Txantslusam Skxawng

My parents want me downstairs and that I not stay on my room all night, so I'll put the playlist in here so you guys can listen, but I'll be away from keyboard.

Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1E671401B32F8070

Enjoy

Edit: silly me, I can just take my laptop with me :P

bommel