Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

Kxeyo

I feel like being watched...but who cares :D

*continues dancing*
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

Haha I have my window opened and my volume maxed out :)

Kxeyo

I would turn it to Max to, but I'm scared of my grandma next door. ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eana Tanhì

i have a parents in the room but i'm dancing anyway (they must think i'm crazy) ;D

*dance*

bommel

Kxeyo

We're all insane as you may know! ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

Eana Tanhì

bommel

Kxeyo

I felt free to dress up a bit! Hope u like it!
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Eana Tanhì

yeeey... new outfit for the party!!!  ;D

bommel

Eyamsiyu

Ah, looks like someone's trying to be schnazzy.  Looks like I'll have to dress up a little myself.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eana Tanhì

hmm... you're outfit isn't working  :D

Eyamsiyu

... you're right...

Time to look a little bit more...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

MONSTA! *dance dance*
(sry for beeing in German)

Eyamsiyu

Kxeyo

Still listening to Memory. Why do I always need to be late? ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—