Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

bommel

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

The first one so you still made it in time ;)

Eana Tanhì

great :D
my bus was late, that's why I didn't come at 9 :/

Txantslusam Skxawng

Oh people posted in the mean time :P I got the 80s mixtape playlist done in the mean time, guess im a bit behind xD

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkMksoRW4QsgtRNMWlMvMAYx3vTZ8d_-s

( we can listen to that later, but I'll drop it in here ^^ )

Txantslusam Skxawng

How far on the first track are you guys?

*dancing* :D

bommel

The second one started some seconds ago *dance* (haven't said that for a long time)

Eana Tanhì

we can listen to it another day at another party :) we need to make this parties more often ^^

*dance dance dance*

Txantslusam Skxawng

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 24, 2015, 02:43:07 PM
Oakenfold and Tiësto! Nice!
It is! :) I must admit that I like Tiesto's older stuff (like this one) much more than what he does today. Good ol' trance music, not that housy-progressive-stuff a lot of people call trance today.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Guess I'm lucky to like all kinds of music. Plus when with friends in a club, it's always fun. But there isn't much that beats Bäyerische Volksmusik ! ^^

bommel

I listen to lots of stuff too, but Trance (the good one ^^) is still my favorite.

For Volksmusik however, I need some beer first, same with Schlager. I can't stand that ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Why do think I like it so much, you don't have to drink out of small pipeglasses :D Those pipeglasses always seem to have holes in the bottom, cuz they empty so fast haha!

bommel

One things's for sure: Bavarians know how to brew beer. And they know how to get rid of it (Oktoberfest) but personally, that's too crowded & expensive for me. Better waste my money on some new studio gear ;D

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on February 24, 2015, 02:57:41 PM
One things's for sure: Bavarians know how to brew beer. And they know how to get rid of it (Oktoberfest) but personally, that's too crowded & expensive for me. Better waste my money on some new studio gear ;D
Yea, Weisen was great to drink during Oktoberfest here in Sittard! You drink like 6 x 0,5L and the next day, you dont feel a thing, not even a simple headache.
One night we went to Yellow Rental Stand, with artists like Yellow Claw, which was also awesome, but at the end it was one huge disaster, everyone went for their jackets right away. So it took like 45 minutes to get the jackets, luckily we had our jackets at the Brand-Weisen Stand, and the atmosphere their is much different. He went for the jackets and I stayed with the girls we were with at the Yellow Rental, after 15 minutes he was back with ours jackets and he had the wait outside cuz we were still in line, waiting xD

Txantslusam Skxawng

Plus I'm now using my Turtle Beach PX22 headset and what a great sound you get! I've been using it alot during gaming first and sometimes I just like to the ambiance.
Lately tried using it while watching TV and you realize that sound is so important.
I can hear small background noises that really polishes a commercial or show that you normally wouldnt hear because its overshadowed by the all other sounds

bommel

That's true! Once you heard some stuff on good equipment you don't want to miss that ever again. When I got my near-filed monitors I was like "Holy moly, what was I missing all that time!".