Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: bommel on February 24, 2015, 03:08:08 PM
That's true! Once you heard some stuff on good equipment you don't want to miss that ever again. When I got my near-filed monitors I was like "Holy moly, what was I missing all that time!".
And I listen to everything over my laptop -.-

and *dance dance dance* ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on February 24, 2015, 03:48:46 PM
Quote from: bommel on February 24, 2015, 03:08:08 PM
That's true! Once you heard some stuff on good equipment you don't want to miss that ever again. When I got my near-filed monitors I was like "Holy moly, what was I missing all that time!".
And I listen to everything over my laptop -.-

and *dance dance dance* ;D
Getting a set of good soundspeakers also does the job :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txantslusam Skxawng

I got that one for free via family. She said that she a set of speakers with a 'big' speaker and didn't use it much so she asked if I wanted it. I didn't knew what kind of set it exactly was and what brand at the time, but ofcourse I said yes. Best decision ever :P

bommel

I did that too. On the other hand, good audio gear tends to be expensive. I started off by buying a good pair of headphones (I still use them when I can't use my monitors like in the night).

I don't have the most expensive speakers (JBL LSR305) but they're pretty decent for the price (about 320€ when I bought them).

Txantslusam Skxawng

It's the Logitech Z3e and the price on used ones is about €30,-.

According to Tweakers, a dutch site all about electronic devices and much more in the world of technology, it was originally €90,- back in 2005 and the last known price was €13,- back somewhere in 2012.

http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/93938/logitech-z-3e.html

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on February 24, 2015, 03:58:26 PM
I did that too. On the other hand, good audio gear tends to be expensive. I started off by buying a good pair of headphones (I still use them when I can't use my monitors like in the night).

I don't have the most expensive speakers (JBL LSR305) but they're pretty decent for the price (about 320€ when I bought them).

My TurtleBeach headset was about €65,- but my headset I had before that was a Logitech headset less then €20,- when I bought it like 8 years. It still works great, but since I have glasses it hurts my ear after a while when having longer conversations over skype or while gaming. It really was a headset just for talking, but I thought it was time for something new. That didn't hear my ear after a while. So I thought, invest once and enjoy it for the rest of your life.

bommel

Wow, 13€? That's almost for free ^^

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 24, 2015, 04:04:50 PM
My TurtleBeach headset was about €65,- but my headset I had before that was a Logitech headset less then €20,- when I bought it like 8 years. It still works great, but since I have glasses it hurts my ear after a while when having longer conversations over skype or while gaming. It really was a headset just for talking, but I thought it was time for something new. That didn't hear my ear after a while. So I thought, invest once and enjoy it for the rest of your life.
I wear glasses too (if I don't wear contacts), I know that feeling.

So, I'm at the last song of today's playlist. And it's a good one IMHO. I somehow completely missed about Deadmau5, I heard his name a lot in combination with Skrillex and I hate dubstep.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on February 24, 2015, 04:09:25 PM
Wow, 13€? That's almost for free ^^
Well isnt being sold anymore, you might find a used one of the internet :P
And Strobe is an awesome song indeed, only the Spotify version is a little big different, doesnt have the intro.

Eana Tanhì

it was an awesome playlist ;D
I'm still dancing :P

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Haha me too! But on my Spotify playlist that I'm making for in the car :P

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on February 24, 2015, 04:16:22 PM
it was an awesome playlist ;D
I'm still dancing :P
Thanks! Actually a good feeling to revive the party thread :)

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 24, 2015, 04:13:02 PM
Well isnt being sold anymore, you might find a used one of the internet :P
And Strobe is an awesome song indeed, only the Spotify version is a little big different, doesnt have the intro.
Nah, I think I'll just keep my 800€ monitoring setup then ;)

AFAIK this is the full original version of Strobe, no radio edit or something like that.

Txantslusam Skxawng

New youtube playlist in the making! Now I'm motivated :D

bommel

Txantslusam Skxawng

It's much different from your music choice Bommel, the real trance ;)

My playlist, which is done, 16 tracks, is all club music. So more songs that popular in the clubbing croud :P

Edit: With one special track at the end ^^

bommel

I can live with most of the stuff they play at "regular" clubs, I just don't listen too much of that on my own though.

Txantslusam Skxawng

bommel

Txantslusam Skxawng

Txantslusam Skxawng

Just realised something... Bommel's awesome playlist all had songs that were about 9 minutes long... My playlist has songs that are about 3-4 minutes... Seems like I'm going to need to double that playlist to make it about just as long :P

While I'm also packing my last things for my trip to Finland tomorrow, I've decided to clean up my room a bit. And man, I'm finding some stuff haha. Stuff like resistors, MOSfets and paper-based Cards Against Humanity :P

Txantslusam Skxawng