Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

Well yes, you can use proxy servers or VPN to circumvent that region lock. AFAIK it is not illegal but it's just annoying.

Txantslusam Skxawng

But how do you listen to all the music we have been putting on here? Not sure it was all from official channels...

Plus when will we have our next party?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

bommel

Actually I selected only stuff that is available in Germany. Although some older videos have been blocked or removed. Not all music is blocked by Youtube, it depends on the artist and/or label. And trance music, unlike the stuff that is in the charts, is not exactly mainstream. There are a lot of smaller labels which aren't part of the GEMA network (GEMA is an institution to manage the rights of labels and artists and they are the only reason why videos are blocked in Germany because they cannot agree on terms with Google).

Regarding our next party: I've got almost always time for you, just make a suggestion.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm available for almost all days... But weekend probably not as we usually go out to bars in Lahti, Finland d:

Txantslusam Skxawng

Upcoming weekend we are going to Estonia for saturday and sunday. Why? Just because we can!

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

Also because of Easter and the school will be closed upcoming Friday and Monday.

So basically... This is my last Monday at school in Finland.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on March 30, 2015, 02:56:23 AM
Also because of Easter and the school will be closed upcoming Friday and Monday.
Here too! *high five to Finland*
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

Tomorrow in the afternoon I will go home again.

When I get home, I am going straight to a party :P A Neonsplash party to exact hehe

Tirea Aean

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 15 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

It's never bad to revive the party thread!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiOReaNgc9c

bommel

Yeah, reviving this thread would be cool :) And I created two new playlists recently.

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I have created a couple of mixtapes myself too ^^ Nothing fancy, just fade-in and fade-outs together. Each mixtape are about 80 minutes :P But most fun I had was making the covers for each mixtape. I named my fifth mixtape ''Grand Theft Mixtape V'' xD

But I wouldn't know where to upload them... because of the copyright issues....

Also, long time no see! How have you guys been!?

Txantslusam Skxawng

bommel

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on December 27, 2016, 12:18:20 PM
I have created a couple of mixtapes myself too ^^ Nothing fancy, just fade-in and fade-outs together. Each mixtape are about 80 minutes :P But most fun I had was making the covers for each mixtape. I named my fifth mixtape ''Grand Theft Mixtape V'' xD

But I wouldn't know where to upload them... because of the copyright issues....

Also, long time no see! How have you guys been!?
Maybe you can upload it somewhere private and just share the link. Soundcloud might work, but Youtube will likely check for copyright regardless of visibility.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: bommel on December 28, 2016, 06:19:17 AM
Maybe you can upload it somewhere private and just share the link. Soundcloud might work, but Youtube will likely check for copyright regardless of visibility.
On Soundcloud I can only upload up to 2GB. More then that and I need to pay. But I did recently upgrade my Dropbox to 1TB... Maybe that will work.

Recently bought a new laptop. So transfering files via Dropbox makes it a bit easier xD But it's alot. I've started with music luckily :P

I don't know if this works for you guys....

Tìtstewan

Isn't this a bit dangerous to post a link to possibly copyrighted stuff? /admin

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tìtstewan on December 28, 2016, 01:47:11 PM
Isn't this a bit dangerous to post a link to possibly copyrighted stuff? /admin
Edited the link into a spoiler. But I don't really know about links to copyrighted stuff. Can't find a decent answer on Google on that topic xD