Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

bommel

Eyamsiyu

Yes!  Whoo!!!

*Dance, dance dance*

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

If YT works now everything's great... ::)

*dances without any music*
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

bommel

One night in Bangkok! *dance dance* :)

Kxeyo

I f*cking love that song!

*goes crazy*
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

Niwantaw

*wonders in dancing randomly then falls off the edge of the thread*
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

bommel

Quote from: tawtewng on June 14, 2010, 03:09:34 PM
*wonders in dancing randomly then falls off the edge of the thread*
Stand up again, soldier! No time to relax now, we have to win a dance battle!

Niwantaw

*only just audible*
I can't find me legs....
Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

I'm waiting for the Pogo, but the other stuff's also great :D

*tries some breakdance*
Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

They won't walk away without you! Dance on your hands! We need everyone!
*dance dance dance*

Niwantaw

*dances on his hands*
so uh... what are we listening too?
Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

bommel

Eyamsiyu

YES!!!!!1!

"pogos to Disco Pogo*  ;)

bommel

You don't need to understand music to like it :)

Kxeyo

WAS IS LOS JETZT IS PARTY ANGESAGT! ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—