Come dance with me - the party thread!

Started by bommel, June 08, 2010, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bommel

Currently I'm at "Feels like a prayer" :)

Eana Tanhì

Meck - Feels like a prayer
*dance dance dance*   ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

*dance dance dance*

I wasn't sure about the playlist because I have done it very fast without checking the order etc but so far I'm satisifed :)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: bommel on June 10, 2010, 03:10:53 PM
Currently I'm at "Feels like a prayer" :)

Not spotting in the playlist.  we are looking at the one you posted, correct?  I don't want to not be dancing to the same thing.
:(

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

bommel

It's before Blank & Jones - Desire

Eana Tanhì

the same playlist... you must press the little arrow to go to the next 7 songs  ;)

Eana Tanhì

watching the waves (i wish)
instead i'm dancing  ;D

bommel

*dance suddenly interrupted by freakin Youtube pre-video commercial*
*dance again*

Eyamsiyu

*Not finding songs, so just randomly dancing*

:D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eana Tanhì

bommel

yeah *dancing to that too*
I like it :)

Eyamsiyu

Groovy.

*pops out rainbow afro and pink tux, large shades, and a cool goatee*
*dances*

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 10, 2010, 03:23:33 PM

how can't you find the songs? do you listen to the same playlist? it's the one on the page 5... fourth post on that page... just click the arrow below the big arrow and there's the song  ;D

Eana Tanhì

Oo... disco pogo again... love it!
*jump jump jump*  ;D

bommel

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 10, 2010, 03:29:08 PM
ooo... disco pogo again... love it!
*jump jump jump*  ;D
That's why I put it in again. Didn't want to do a double post but this song is too great :)
*jump with you*

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on June 10, 2010, 03:26:03 PM
Quote from: 007 Toruk Makto on June 10, 2010, 03:23:33 PM

how can't you find the songs? do you listen to the same playlist? it's the one on the page 5... fourth post on that page... just click the arrow below the big arrow and there's the song  ;D

had to chance a setting to find it, but I have found it!  Am Dancing!

Eana Tanhì

bommel

Eyamsiyu

SUPER HEAD-BANG!

*performs super-head-banging*