Started by Niwantaw, March 15, 2010, 04:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

everlasting vexing invincible lunatics
(E.V.I.L)
Only mostly AWOL.

Lolet

Ekirä

Escalating Voracious Intelligent Lawyers.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Oma Tirea

Every Vile Intelligence Lies...

...in VFD

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

IDK Which evil name to Second...I must really feel the Powerful Evil Vibes....btw, you promised cookies. I would like to claim one now. Maccadamian, to be more specific. Oh, and a glass of Milk. Evil milk.

Lolet

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Oh YEAH!  Well, what if I said blargen fedibble no-hip?

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

then i say pih-no elddibef negrald
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txantslusam Skxawng

So the dark-side has milk and cookies ??... ;D
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Correction: EVIL milk and EVIL cookies :P :D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I want ( evil ) orange-juice and ( evil ) cake!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

I have never eaten those two evil things together....sounds like an evil mixture....me like....and don't forget to eat it with the deadly forks.

Ekirä

Quote from: Kalin Kato on October 01, 2010, 07:33:46 AM
and don't forget to eat it with the deadly forks.

Pitchforks! Pitchforks are evil, srak? ;D

SRANE! But forks are the Pitchforks' Evil babies  ;D