Commitments made in memory...

Started by Eyamsiyu, February 14, 2011, 09:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

As some of you already know, early this morning, on 2/14/11, my grandfather passed away.  He served a long life, and now his spirit runs with Eywa.

I was working out details for attending his funeral, but needed to make sure that it would not conflict with any school commitments.  In the discussion, it was brought up that I had been struggling as-of-late with my school work.  My dad then told me that it would be best if I stayed here and worked diligently on my schoolwork, as it would be what my Grandfather would want anyway.

So, in memory of my grandfather, I am going to make a vigorous effort to do my best in my classes.  However, what this also means is that I will be coming to the forums only on the weekends.  With that said, I do not plan on halting my efforts in learning Na'vi.  If anything, I will be just as committed to learning Na'vi as I will my school classes.

And with that, I will be back on Friday.

EDIT: I will include my facebook link in my signature if you still wish to stay in contact during the week, as I will still use that during the week.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Good luck with school ma 'eylan, I am really sorry for your loss and hope you and your family are doing all right. See you around, we'll miss you during the week.

Nyx

Ma 'eylan, I'm sorry for your loss. It's good that you have something to focus on, so good luck with school and hang in there :)

Kamean

Eywa ngahu sì ngeyä grandfather. Рori hu Eywa salew tirea.
Tse'a ngal ke'ut a krr fra'uti kame.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I'm sorry for your loss. And your grandfather is right, school is important.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Oma Tirea

Hu peyä tirea livuyu Nawma Sa'nok...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!