Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Tirea Aean

Tirea Radio - Live from Pandora

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

General Statistics - Dreamlight
Total Time Spent Online: 6 days, 6 hours and 19 minutes.

No longer 6, 6, and 6
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Niwantaw

[00:29:09] EanaTawAtsawl: don't let ZERO ruin this. These last few posts loose meaning, unless they are shared just between the two parties mentioned
[00:29:47] EanaTawAtsawl: because then Svena will trust Tobias, and the others won't know why. So they may begin to trust him too, without having to know his past.

Skype.
From a conversation I had which I copied and pasted chunks of to back up an argument with someone who was about to ruin about three hours of building up some characters
Only mostly AWOL.

Tirea Aean

just booted up...wow i usually ALWAYS have somethin in my clipboard... ().o

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tirea Aean

Utralä (a)Nawm
ayrina'l(u) ayoeng,
A peyä tìtxur mì hinam awngeyä
N(a) aysangek afkeu,
Mì pun
N(a) ayvul ahusawnu,
M(ì) aynar
Na seze
A 'ong ne tsawke.
Utralä (a)Nawm
ayrina' l(u) ayoeng,
A peyä tìrol m(ì) awnga.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

'Oma Tirea

ɯ

ɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ::)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Have you forgotten me for flowers in your hair?
Still I run my hands over your dress

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eyamsiyu

Ekirä

Eyamsiyu

it's The Guy!  The Disturbed Mascot...

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote/^([\w\!\#$\%\&\'\*\+\-\/\=\?\^\`{\|\}\~]+\.)*[\w\!\#$\%\&\'\*\+\-\/\=\?\^\`{\|\}\~]+@((((([a-z0-9]{1}[a-z0-9\-]{0,62}[a-z0-9]{1})|[a-z])\.)+[a-z]{2,6})|(\d{1,3}\.){3}\d{1,3}(\:\d{1,5})?)$/i

8)

Eyamsiyu

Niwantaw

[16:51:43] Tawtewng: 2) my brother was the one ordering it
Only mostly AWOL.