Copy - Paste [Forum game!]

Started by Kxeyo, July 18, 2010, 05:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZombiezuRFER

User: Connor Anderson
In Course: Algebra I V7 ( 2127)
Instructor: Patricia M Stefani
08.08 Quiz 2

Warning: There is a checkbox at the bottom of the exam form that you MUST check prior to submitting this exam. Failure to do so may cause your work to be lost.

THIS IS A TIMED EXAM!

Click to see time remaining

Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Solve for x.

24,-1

6,-4

Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Subtract and simplify.

Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Simplify completely.

X

Question 4 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Solve for x.

Question 5 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Subtract and simplify.

Question 6 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Solve for x.

Question 7 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

(x - 4)

(x + 5)

(x - 3)

(x + 1)

Question 8 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Solve for x.

Question 9 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Simplify completely.

x - 2

x + 2

Question 10 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Solve for x.

Question 11 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Simplify completely.

Question 12 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

(2x + 3)(2x + 3)

(2x + 3)(2x - 3)

(4x + 3)(x - 3)

Question 13 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Solve for x.

Question 14 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Simplify completely.

Question 15 (Multiple Choice Worth 3.0 points)

Question 16 (Essay Worth 5.0 points)

Add or subtract and simplify completely.

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Tirea Aean

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

ZombiezuRFER

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!

Le'eylan

Täishäälikud, diftongid ja pooltäishäälikud
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

ZombiezuRFER

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor....

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Sіr. Ηaxalot

ZombiezuRFER

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Kxeyo

DJs United - Check Out The Sound
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Sіr. Ηaxalot

--
Detta mail har kontrollerats och godkänts av Försvarets radioanstalt
  FRA
  Box 301
  161 26 Bromma

Eyamsiyu

QuoteHere's a REAL I hate:

I hate how, due to my schedule at college, I can no longer participate in Project Ngaynume.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

I was wondering if you would be willing to be a translator for your government using YNL(your native language) to Na'vi to Na'vi to other person's NL. 

I was just wondering about this, if you would actually do it. 

Personally I would if I were any good at Speaking Na'vi :P
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

ZombiezuRFER

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eyamsiyu

You want me to hack the planet? He wants me to hack the planet... Ok, *if* I decide to do this, I'll need an unlimited supply of Xena tapes and Hotpockets.

ZombiezuRFER

does anybody really care about what we post in this thread?  It seems there's no talking about any of the stuff yet it is mindlessly carried on by those posting in it.  Please elaborate!

give me internets!

Help me with my wiki!

Sіr. Ηaxalot