Copy - Paste [Forum game!]

Started by Kxeyo, July 18, 2010, 05:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

'Oma Tirea

ъома тиреа

(I have the məh stuff copied :P)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Le'eylan

Examples:
Får får får? Var var var var? Bar barbarbarbarbar bar bar barbarbarbarbar.

Translation:
Does sheep get sheep? Where were every diligent flatfish? Naked barbarian who like to visit bars mainly for barbarians, walked around wearing a different naked barbarian as he is also a frequent visitor of the bars for barbarians.

Conclusion:
Swedish is awesome.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Ekirä

Pantheism is the view that the Universe (Nature) and God are identical.[1] Pantheists thus do not believe in a personal, anthropomorphic or creator god. The word derives from the Ancient Greek: πᾶν (pan) meaning 'all' and θεός (theos) meaning 'God'. As such, Pantheism denotes the idea that "God" is best seen as a way of relating to the Universe.[2]  Although there are divergences within Pantheism, the central ideas found in almost all versions are the Cosmos as an all-encompassing unity and the sacredness of Nature.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

http://sir.haxalot.com/random/OMFG_ZERGLINGS.jpg

This is about everything I did in one of my classes today ;D

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Sіr. Ηaxalot

wieeeee!

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

'Oma Tirea

Still races to the end of the page...

::)

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Eyamsiyu

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Safety
One of the main safety concerns for my project is that of heat exhaustion since it will be under the Arizona sun during late August/early September.  We will start early in the morning and have a gazebo setup with water available.  Power tools will also be used during the project.  I will have the adults give safety instructions prior to starting work and the power tools will be primarily used by adults.  To prevent problems with blisters or splinters, I will have all the volunteers bring work gloves for the project.  I also plan to provide food (pizza) and plenty of cold drinks for the work crew.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Sіr. Ηaxalot

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!