Copy - Paste [Forum game!]

Started by Kxeyo, July 18, 2010, 05:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Just for the laugh!

Use Ctrl+V and then see what you copied when you copied sth. the last time. Maybe we'll see the funniest things like that and it's even more fun if you don't remember that you copied that.

START!

Total time logged in: 12 days, 8 minutes.

...lame, I hope yours is better. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

Erm... yeah... I was..................................................................... *whistles*

Name: Svena White

Nickname: White Glint

Species:Human

Age 22 physically, actually been in existence for 3

Element: Lightning

Equipped Title: Glint

Unequipped Titles: None

General Appearance: Svena is about six feet tall and has shoulder length red hair that frames a face that is would be beautiful if it wasn't for the cold face. She is slim but stronger than she looks.

She usually wears a flight suit which is incredibly light. It is almost completely non-reflective. The suit is mostly black but the sides are a dark grey and it has a single navy blue stripe that starts at the tip of her left middle finger and runs all the way up her arm and around the back of her neck. It runs back down her right arm and ends at the tip of her right middle finger.

She also wears a helmet that was made for the test subjects which has a clear faceplate and covers the rest of her head. The helmet has a built in filtration system that can extract oxygen from water and free floating oxygen in the air. It is black with a navy stripe running from the centre of the back of her neck to just above the faceplate.

Class: Infiltrator

Armour: Svena wears a light flight suit. It offers very little protection from weapon hits.

Weapons: Perforator rifle: this is a cut down 5.56 assault rifle with the stock removed and the barrel shortened. It has a 2x scope and a effective silencer mounted on the end. It is matt black and made from a lightweight metal alloy to reduce weight and yet still remain robust enough to survive the rigours of war.   

Abilities:
Hacker: Can hack into any computer, be it mechanical or biological, with the proper equipment.
Anti-Magic Ammo - Select shots can penetrate magic barriers made of energy.
Sure Shot - Marksmen are extremely accurate. It is unlikely that they will miss.
Trick Shot - Allows user to perform difficult shots. Even ones that seem impossible
Infiltrator implants – Small implants along the muscles and key areas of the body which makes the user faster and able to jump higher. Also enables them to turn partially invisible for short periods of time however they can still be seen if they move.

Items
Repair Kit - Allows Techs to rebuild or repair anything.
Detection Array - A hand held or built into visor device that can detect magic or stealth units.
Explosive Charges - Charges that explode.
Personal Data Assistant - Gives owner a 3D map of Pandora as well as normal PDA functions. Allows Techs to remotely hack computers.

Artifacts

Personality: Although Svena knows every war ever fought and every tactic ever used she has never had contact with another human being. She only knows what the machines she was plugged into have taught her and that is hardly anything more than words. She seems almost inhuman.

Backstory: Svena is the only one of fourteen test subjects to survive. She was born in 2151 in a laboratory that was located in a cavern fourteen kilometres from hells gate. The only entrance was through a narrow tunnel that led from the cavern to the top of a small waterfall. Svena was subject number 6913 which stands for formula six, batch nine and subject thirteen.

Svena's entire life has been spent in a tank full of nutrients and wired into a computer that filled her growing mind with almost the entire history of warfare and teaching her every tactic, weapon and armour ever used by the human race. The test subjects were created for one thing. To pilot the experimental combat armour known as White Glint.

Shortly before they were completed an unidentified source edited the data that was being fed into them. This purged the test subject's loyalty to the RDA and then released them from their tanks. Subject number thirteen was the only one to escape the facility. This is how it happened.

Bright light, different light. Svena opened her eyes. "Svena... Svena is my name" she thought. The tank that had kept her alive and accelerated her growth was empty of the fluid that had sustained her. She looked at the glass and watched as it slid open. Svena sat up and pulled the cables that were attached along her spine and the base of her skull out. She grimaced at the pain but persevered and pulled all of them out one by one.

She climbed out of the tank and stood shivering on the catwalk next to it and looked around her. There was a row of lockers along one of the walls nearby. She ran to them and looked at the names written on each. The second to last one said "Svena" she opened it. Inside was a flight suit with a helmet and one of the "Perforator" assault rifles. She put the clothes on noticing how they were a perfect fit and then grabbed the rifle and took another look around.

The other tanks were opening and the others were climbing out. Then the alarms went off. The others had no chance. The sentry guns located in the four corners of the room activated and locked onto the others who were still struggling to get the cables unhooked. She ran out of the doorway, sliding under the door just before it closed and she started running down the corridor.

She had almost reached the end of the corridor when guards entered it from the exit she was planning on taking. She dived into a side passage and went inside one of the small rooms coming off it. It was a lab. She looked around for somewhere to hide and then she saw the vent cover. She pulled it off and headed inside. After replacing the vent cover she crawled along the air duct.

She kept going along the air duct without stopping until she reached a hatch that overlooked a large warehouse. Inside there were hundreds upon hundreds of crates. The radio in the helmet crackled to life.
"Can you hear me Svena?" the voice asked over the radio.
"W-who are you?" she asked back.
"I'm the one saving your life" it replied "My name is Tian and you need to move quickly"
"Why?" she asked
"Because I chose you to make up for the mistakes I have made now carry on down the air duct until you reach a large fan" It responded.
Svena carried on.

"I'm here" She said when she reached the large fan,
"Good, now to the left you should see a hatch that leads to a large hanger like area which contains White Glint, get inside it and use it to destroy the hanger doors. Once that has been done start heading out in White Glint and tell me as soon as you clear the hanger because once you do I will activate the facility's self destruct mechanism."

She opened the hatch and dropped down silently into the hanger. She crept up on the first guard and leapt upon his back. Stabbing a knife she had found attached to the flight suit into his neck. She kicked off from him and hit the ground running. She somersaulted over the next guard and shot him three times as she went over. The final guard had just enough time to bring his rifle up before she shot him in the face and ran up the catwalk to White Glint's cockpit.

Once inside she started up the powering up sequence. "I'm starting up White Glint now" she said calmly
"Good we don't have much time, as soon as those weapons are active blow your way out and head to these coordinates, there you will find a small camp where you can hide"
"Okay"

A few minutes passed. The lights on White Glints control panel slowly turned green and then the HUD came up and the weapons systems came online
"Finally" She said
"It will be faster in the future but this is the first time it has been used in nearly a year" the ever present voice in the radio responded.
Svena didn't bother to respond and instead opened fire with the rifle that White Glint clutched in one massive hand. A short burst of fire blew open the hanger doors and Svena engaged White Glint's boosters. Accelerating out of the opening and flying away from the mountain.
"I'm clear" She said over the com
"Keep moving" Tian responded.
The base detonated. The explosion shook the mountain at it's very foundations.

Svena flew to the coordinates that Tian had told her. There was a small camp with a large amount of camo netting covering it and a large enough clearing to land White Glint but narrow enough to hide it. "I've reached the clearing" She said over the radio.
"Good now hide White Glint and head inside the small building. I will tell you more once you are inside"
Svena carefully landed White Glint in the clearing and shut it down. She climbed out and started covering it with some of the camo netting that was stacked up next to the building.after about tem minutes of working she headed inside.
Inside there were stacks of supplies and equipment. Far too much for any one person.
"There's so much stuff..." She said Who could ever need this?"
there was a sigh over the radio then Tian started talking. "I've been planning on getting you out for weeks, at first while I was stocking this place I had hoped to get you all out. But the security system was too strong. If I had tried to get all of you out you would of all died so I chose you and only you to escape. I knew the others would die but no matter what they had to die or escape"
Svena was shocked. Too shocked for words.
"I know how you're feeling" he said "But you must listen to me if you want to ever be able to undo the damage I have caused"
"Why would I help you?" She shot back
"Because if it wasn't for me you would be dead and also I can just tell them where you are now and then you'd be screwed. Now listen, for the next two weeks I need you to lie low. Hide here in this camp, you'll be safe here"
"Okay" she said "Then what"
"If I'm still around I'll contact you but if you don't hear from me in two weeks there is a recording on the computer that will tell you what you need to know, I'll update it with my daily with my datapad, now I must go, something is happening. Goodbye"
The comm went silent. Svena laid down on the bed and drifted off to sleep. Thinking.

Two weeks later...
Svena still hasn't heard from Tian. She gives up on waiting for the call and walks over to the computer. There she loaded up the recorded message.
"If you hear this then I'm most probably dead." It began "You must head her----" the recording switched from that message and moved on to a new one.
"Are you there?" Tian's voice came out, much weaker than usual.
"I'm here, what's wrong?" she asked
"I'm dying, there's a hole where a sword was driven into me that you could park White Glint into I think" he joked "Anyway... this is where you must go, it's Hells Gate. There you will find someone who will need your help... Your talents... But keep your name from them... at least for a while.... And if you ever meet a man named Zelenal... Tell him I'm sorry but I can go no further, this is the end for me... tell him not to trust the one who calls himself..." the comm message went silent.
"Tian? Tian! Are you there?" she shouted
"So long... and thanks... for all the fish" the comm cut out.
Svena grabbed whatever she thought would be of use and ran out to White Glint. She climbed inside and powered it up.
"I will do as you asked" she said to herself before activating White Glint's boosters and rocketing into the sky.
Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

Hrh at that one. Is it stolen? (Just kidding, you know?) ::)

[/u]

NICE! ;D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

I probably shouldn't of posted that... I've only just sent it to the guy who runs the RP and its supposed to be a surprise...
Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tawtewng on July 18, 2010, 06:00:24 AM
I probably shouldn't of posted that... I've only just sent it to the guy who runs the RP and its supposed to be a surprise...

set the font color on white :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Tsamsiyu92

wahappen.

It's an admin from another forum i copied, because I needed to contact that person.

'Oma Tirea

nìlaw

O_O how dull.  I've got to get better things from my computer ::)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tanhì'kilvan te McEnti

Old Mc Donald song 

ohh this boring on my lappie

Le'eylan

närvarande perfektiv konjunktiv

lol.. I'm translating the dictionary to Swedish ^^
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

'Oma Tirea

Karma police, arrest this man he doesn't have enough...

I dunno how that came to be copied :P
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Le'eylan

=^● ⋏ ●^=

Le'eylan

{\bf a} in pronouns: may look like --eyä)

Still translating the dictionary..
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Niwantaw

Tell us! Tell us your final wish, we will tell it to the world!

?
Only mostly AWOL.

Kxeyo

You username is the complete email you entered

Yeah, that's what I did not understand about the skxawng.lu emails. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Niwantaw

[22:14:23] Zelenal: You can have sex with them in Net Hack.

creepy.... I remember why I copied that.... it was because it was creeping the hell out of me...
Only mostly AWOL.