Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

I already know this. Don't need technicalities at this time. :(

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

I'm sorry, ma tsmukan. I- *sigh* There's nothing to say... other than the cliche of "it'll get better". Just know that you're not alone. And it will, I promise. Will you say what it is?
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

WameuiaAnn

Oh goodness :o, the disease of dispare has spred! What plagues you all with this aching saddness so deeply, I dont know :-\, but I have a mind of great understanding... I just pray that the warmth of Eywa can cure your uneaseness and depreve :)... There is happiness here :D, I just hope you have the will to reach out and call upon it... I am always willing to help someone :-* who is blinded by hate, or depression... Your not alone, dont let the ink in your mind tell you so ::).

Crying and my eyes hurt :'( My throat hurts from screaming and I have a headache from the depression that is enveloping me slowly. :'(

it is the sadness of my mate of 27 months breaking up with me coupled with tempers at work which is serioysly making me consider walking out of work right this minute.

i am about as low as a person can get. i want to be alone for a very very long time in a dark, cold corner

No sleep for almost 4 months and counting.

WameuiaAnn

I understand the feeling of a torn heart... But, shelter from the world would only deepen the wound... I had a mate once, one I loved and charished so... Then one day- the Earth called my mate back after five years of being with him, and I was left all alone. I had sacraficed my home, and the worst-- my family to be with my past mate. But, then.. mate was just... gone. I did not hate the world for taking them away, it was not Eywa's fault... At times I even feel my mates pressence again, and the pain returns sharper then ever... I dont mean to lechture, because that is not what you need... You need someone who can understand your suffering, and lack of love... I can help with kindness, and guidence... Though an open heart is needed, and from your words--it is already lacerated open. I am here to talk, to give cheer and hope. Oe mikyun ti txe'lan is always open to the ones who cant take the pain, and pray for release.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on July 11, 2012, 04:14:51 PM
Me, too. Though, unfortunately (and I'm sorry to sound like a cynnic) it would create a time paradox. You going back in time to cancel something would negate the need to go back in time in the frist place. Trust me, I've thought about this at legnth. :'(
Unless you somehow, rather than going back in time yourself, you change the entire universe so that it reverts to a previous point in time, kinda like a computer system restore. Everybody will suddenly be thrown back in time, not just you! Every atom and particle is restored to the position they were in, say, on August 14, 2011.

That perhaps is the only true way to go back in time that is not logically impossible...besides, it wouldn't leave our loved ones stranded in the present, without us...
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto) on July 11, 2012, 09:01:16 PM
it is the sadness of my mate of 27 months breaking up with me coupled with tempers at work which is serioysly making me consider walking out of work right this minute.
The more I hear of people "breaking up" with each other, the more I resolve never to get a girlfriend or get married...WHY MUST PEOPLE "BREAK UP"??? Why can't people take "I don't love you anymore" simply as the "undo" button for "I love you"? Most people are best friends before they become meyawnetu - WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST REVERT TO A PREVIOUS STATE??

Are love and friendship mutually exclusive?

On topic: wanting to go out and scratch another poem onto the sidewalk

It is more than that, ma tsmukan. I put 100% of what I could into it and 10% more. I always knew I could never offer her the Earth moon and stars, but what of them I had, I would have given 10 times over.

I literally have no light at the end of this tunnel I find myself in. No purpose. It hurts like hell. I am back to the life I was before her. Pessimist and sadness. Alone.

That is a life I do not want again, but the only one suited for me. :(

Irtaviš Ačankif

Sorry. I was just being a little emotional.

Back on topic - impossible to judge. Trying to find out my own emotional state is proving extremely difficult. As I continue to compose a piece of music, I write a few bars, look at it, and absolutely forget what it is supposed to express.

I currently feel a resolve to move forward and away from my prior posts. No doubt I will fall back into depression and sadness over the next few days, but I will try to climb back up from it. I cannot let this hold me down.

I owe it to myself to move on. Not dwell on what was never meant to be and a waste of time and energy. Way too much time and energy.

There were good times that I will miss, forever.

I personally give you my thanks. Thank you for coming to this decision and thank you for promising that you'll at least try to be strong. Thank you.

Long weekend ahead after today, no tellin how that will turn out. Guess we'll see, huh?

Ngawng

I'm nauseous. Is that an emotion?

29.f.australia

Txur Niftxavang

Its hard to remember what we used to be like as a person inside.  I look in the mirror and wonder if I've changed for the better.    War changes ppl,  and I'm out of patience waiting to go home.   November cannot come any slower...   
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niri Te

It will get here Tsmukan, it will get here.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

And your warrior friends and family will be here waiting. And are with you in thought. Txur nì'ul, ma tsmukan. Mawey.

USMC

I f*** hate my insomnia. I haven't slept more than 3-4 hours a night for 3 f*** MONTHS!! >:( >:( IT WEARS ON YOU.

Niri Te

There are times off and on for the last week where I feel like a total Dolt when it comes to learning the Na'vi language. My loving, darling Yawnetu Ateyo, reminds me of how deep a coma I was in on two separate occasions, when I was in the Army. I really should NOT be alive, or at best, should be a vegetable
  I am NOT competing with her for mastery of the language, hell, it will be against all odds, if I wind up speaking it like a seven year old, and I fully know that.  It just feels like I have let you guys down, I started off great, then came all the "fixes". I just get everything all ass backwards and upside down. I would floor you, if you saw me shoot, fly, do Martial Arts, or design modifications for aircraft, but sometimes it is SO tough to speak a foreign language.
  I had asked on this site and Tree of Souls,if something that I put together that I wanted on a piece of artwork was right, and in ten days, no one answered me. Then I went up on Facebook, and asked all the Na'vi speakers there, and no one replied there either. I'm really sorry if I disappointed you folks, but at least have the decency to tell me that I didn't make the cut.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi