Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

Niri, you are NO dolt. You are leaps and bounds ahead of me in the language and I look up to your lifes accomplishments. Never feel so low. This makes me sad.

Ateyo is your confidant and I am sure by the time you read this your attitude has done a 180.

Much love from your Brother in Arms :)

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Niri Te

Irayo, ma oeyä meuiama Tsmukan. Oeyä Ateyo si oe pamlltxe.
ta Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

I will assume that that means you are feeling better.

Today, my emotion is slight annoyance to the weather. Summer in Oregon appears to have ended with a couple extra days of summer this year. Mid 70's and cloudy and possible rain, again. Oy.

Ready for work, looking forward to getting tonight and tomorrow night done cause Friday I get my rental and hit the road for Seattle meet-up.

Niri Te

Yes, I am feeling better, what I said meant Thank you, my honorable Warrior. My Ateyo and I talked.
ta Niri Te

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Realized that I need some sleep tonight. I... am going to push past my... Fear of pills like Melatonin and take one. I can't believe that I'm going to do this, but I am. Hope that I don't die tonight or something. Good night.
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Niri Te

Eywa Ngahu ma Tsmuk, ayunil akalin ngaru
Niri Te

Glad that it is my work week Friday and tomorrow I get my rental car and head to Seattle.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on July 17, 2012, 09:40:17 PM
I f*** hate my insomnia. I haven't slept more than 3-4 hours a night for 3 f*** MONTHS!! >:( >:( IT WEARS ON YOU.
.  I know how you feel, but then some nights I get a full 8 hour sleep...  Still wake up tired.  It never ends.  I have to drowned out all noises, like the house creaking,  i listen to white noise...  After deployment that was the only damn thing that kept me sane. I still use it 8 months going.  Its wearing off though...
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Seze Mune

Ma Niri Te, I am sorry you got no response to your questions.  I do not think people here are deliberately rude, I hope, but that communication here slows down during the summers when people are out doing other things.

I have been away for a couple of weeks and didn't see what you posted.  Can you point me the way?  I am not an expert by a LONG shot, but I could have a look-see and tell you what I think...

Niwantaw

Rather happy right now. Got good music playing, party coming up tonight and going on holiday next week.

Only thing missing is a nice cold one.
Only mostly AWOL.

Niri Te

Quote from: Seze Mune on July 20, 2012, 10:28:28 AM
Ma Niri Te, I am sorry you got no response to your questions.  I do not think people here are deliberately rude, I hope, but that communication here slows down during the summers when people are out doing other things.

I have been away for a couple of weeks and didn't see what you posted.  Can you point me the way?  I am not an expert by a LONG shot, but I could have a look-see and tell you what I think...

What I wanted to know is was  "Terkup smar RDA vrrtep  meant Die hunted RDA demon. Ateyo, who is an ACE artist in MANY different media, including an unreal airbrush artist, is going to make several Tee Shirts for each of us that have the image of Neytiri just as she releases the arrow that kills the Scorpion pilot, with those words on the shirt.
Niri Te

About to get the rental and hit the road to Seattle

Seze Mune

Quote from: Niri Te on July 20, 2012, 12:16:48 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune on July 20, 2012, 10:28:28 AM

What I wanted to know is was  "Terkup smar RDA vrrtep  meant Die hunted RDA demon. Ateyo, who is an ACE artist in MANY different media, including an unreal airbrush artist, is going to make several Tee Shirts for each of us that have the image of Neytiri just as she releases the arrow that kills the Scorpion pilot, with those words on the shirt.
Niri Te

I think you want something like:  Terkup tawnarona vrrtep aRDA!  but I am unsure about the aRDA part.  I would defer to Blue Elf, Alyara Arati, Tanri or Tirea Aean for corrections to that.  Let me post that on the Na'vi Proverbs thread to see if anyone will comment. 

Seze Mune

Ma Niri Te,

Blue Elf suggested a better translation:

Terkup tawnarona vrrtep RDAyä! -> Die you hunted demon of RDA!

Niri Te

Txan Irayo ma Seze si Blue Elf
Niri Te

Ngawng

I am just so depressed and angry right now. I feel like nobody likes me. And I don't know what to do with my life i.e. study, work...just ARGH

29.f.australia

Seze Mune

Quote from: Ngawng on July 25, 2012, 06:13:58 AM
I am just so depressed and angry right now. I feel like nobody likes me. And I don't know what to do with my life i.e. study, work...just ARGH

Well, > I < like you!   :)

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Quote from: Ngawng on July 25, 2012, 06:13:58 AM
Seconded again.
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Niri Te

Well, the best thing for you two to do, is get out of the house, and get out and DO something. Get your mind OFF what is troubling you. I don't know any specifics about you, how old you are, are you writing this on a computer at work? Are you bored on Summer vacation from School? What Country are you two in?
Niri Te

Ma Ngawng. I am your friend and older brother. I know depression can make us feel terrible and alone, but YOU, are, not. (hug)

Me? I am still a little sad at the overall outcome of my misadventures in Seattle trying to attend the Meet-Up on each day. Between not finding a parking pot at all on Saturday and the ferry breaking on Sunday to transport me to Seattle across the sound... then FINALLY getting to get into the Museum with one of my tsmukan before leaving for Oregon.

Highlight: Asking Jon Landau my question. :)