Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ngawng

hi guys

It's hard to let go of stuff...I'm finding it difficult too. I just feel so miserable all the time and it's my fault....great. Its so so so hard to do, but we all just have to deal, simple as that. Distractions help I spose. LIKE NA'VI WOO :)

Oeyä current emotions: was hating myself but now I want to do some Na'vi study :)

29.f.australia

Meuiama Tsamsiyu (Toruk Makto)

Keep trying to pick yourself up, Ngawng.

Current emotion: Mad

"He who destroys a good book kills reason itself." -John Milton

"Mathematics is the gate and key to the sciences." -Roger Bacon

"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

I feel torn, sad, and lied to. Not by anyone here, at all, I promise... But by someone I though that I could trust. My mom. I feel like she's instilling a sense of dependancy in me, and I know why. She doesn't want me to leave because her parents divorced and everyone around her is either leaving or dying, she feels. I don't know what she wants me to do: go away and be successful or stay and not do anything. Believe me, I would do anything to stay a kid. Of course this is the case, because it's easy and I'm sure any kid would choose the same. But at the same time, I want to evolve and move on; I'm torn between the two. I just have to enjoy it whilst I can. I only feel this way, because I see it in my brother (who's 19, by the way). He doesn't want to leave, but he needs to get the hell out of here. He's sick of living here, but he can't leave, because he basically keeps my parents marriage together, but also, he pisses my mom off a lot. Anyway, my mom is trying to get him to be independent, but because of his semi-vitriolic nature, he does the opposite of what people passively force him to do, which is forcing him to become almost dependent. So, I'm trying to help him (even though he's a bit of an ass) with this, which means that I am basically helping me out of the house and into an out-of-state college.
Yeah.

Takmeyalan
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

I still love her. Not Vicky, she's a liar and cheater. Shelby, that mocha-skinned goddess. I never even cared about Vicky, not once. I know that I shouldn't get wrapped up in this, but it's too late. I still love her. It really is weird. It's not like I haven't heard the whole, "relationships at your age are bulls***" argument, so don't go there; it pisses me off. And maybe there is a such thing as love now: maybe there could be, but everyone around me seems to f*** REFUSE IT. SO GO RIGHT A-f***-HEAD CUZ IM ALREADY LIVID. HIT ME WITH IT. I. DON'T. CARE. >:( >:(

Ma Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan, sometimes you just need to buckle down and take a stand. Do not be ashamed. Be strong.

I am still not happy how things ended but I am feeling better.

I am finding that I need to leave the forum in order to place more distance between myself and my former.

Will miss you all very much. I will respond to messages.

So sorry to see you go, ma 'eylan. :(

Kìyevame ulte Eywa ngahu frakrr,
Takmeyalan

Taronyu Leleioae

Seze Mune

Quote from: Taronyu Leleioae on August 08, 2012, 07:47:37 PM
Very frustrated...   :(

Sorry bout that, ma 'eylan.  Mawey, ma Taronyu, mawey!  ;)

I am super happy! ;D ;D AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! YAY FOR LIVING!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dammit, I might be a manic depressive. Oh, well. People love me, so I've got a pretty good life. :)

Eana Unil

After taking a long bath I feel a lot better now, a lot more relaxed... after several days full of stress and tension I finally feel a bit relieved.

Sometimes I wish that having friends would be easier at times. *sigh*

Now... coffee & work time.

Seze Mune

Txantslusam Skxawng

Awake, pumped, adrenaline, heart pounding.

All in all, my current emotions are great, awesome in fact.

Expendables 2 was just so awesome :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eana Unil

Angry, pissed off, disappointed... because one of my best friends seems to want to become an ex-best-friend... *snarl*  >:(

Tsmuktengan

Quote from: Eana Unil on August 17, 2012, 11:14:15 AM
Angry, pissed off, disappointed... because one of my best friends seems to want to become an ex-best-friend... *snarl*  >:(

How this can happen? I thought this was only usual with boy/girlfriends. What kind of miscomprehension could have led you to such an unpleasant situation? I feel sorry for you...

Eana Unil

Quote from: Tsmuktengan on August 17, 2012, 12:39:31 PM
Quote from: Eana Unil on August 17, 2012, 11:14:15 AM

How this can happen? I thought this was only usual with boy/girlfriends. What kind of miscomprehension could have led you to such an unpleasant situation? I feel sorry for you...
Thanks. Well... He kinda always used to be a very good friend, but he started to become an absolutely selfish ***hole during the past few weeks, including making fun of me, denunciating me and stuff and he didn't even notice it or wanted to believe it although he was told what he did wrong. So yeah, I draw the conclusion out of that, that he just p*sses on what I think and feel, so why should I continue taking care of him and stuff?!
Maybe he'll come to his senses again in the (near) future, but even if he will... he just destroyed a lot of things.

Tsmuktengan

If you already explained to him in detail everything he did wrong, without going in any debate, and he refuses to change his way of acting, then I would no longer consider him a friend at all. I want to be helpful and kind to people around me. I do not surround myself with people who I see or change as being on no way good or reasonable

Doesn't his being deserves you as a friend? According to what you say, it seems not. A friend does not denunciate behind one's back, and does not act selfishly. End.

I'd say you would be in your right to stay away from such people, independently to what you lived with him/her in the past. Look around you, I am sure there are great people on which you can count. No doubt you will be able to find without noticing it a new best friend, perhaps somebody you already know, or someone you don'tknow yet.

... But you probably know all that already.  ;) The only thing I may suggest you is to try to put all these issues aside and to take care of yourself : do something that can make you feel good and that you appreciate. Be kind to yourself in such moments. :)

Eana Unil

I thank you for your kind words, my Tsmuktengan, they help and comfort me. That's all I can say for now, so thanks a lot again. :)

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Seze Mune