Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txur Niftxavang

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on January 08, 2013, 08:36:06 PM
Lonely.  Wanting someone who enjoys Avatar as much as i did.  Locally though, maybe a mate?    :'(

Regretful that I know no smuke in Florida, ma Txur...
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Absolutely crushed by cataclysmic depression, but hey, the boy who cried wolf, right? I mean, these feelings are so strong, yet so transient, that how could they possibly be real? I've told a handful of people outside this forum, and they're mainly people that I barely knew, and I'm just now catching on to the fact of: that's why they seem like just people who're there to take my anger. They're people, but I'm just so selfish to think that they only care about that, when they, so obviously, have so much more that what I think that they have. This has been my attitude toward everything for the past, oh, month? So, this isn't old news. I stopped taking the meds, like, 3 weeks after I started; I just felt like I was drugged up again: not able to control my emotions. So. There you have it.
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

You and me both :(

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on January 08, 2013, 08:36:06 PM
Lonely.  Wanting someone who enjoys Avatar as much as i did.  Locally though, maybe a mate?    :'(
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Niri Te

Ateyo and I are here in our Bedroom on our computers, waiting for the pasta soup that I made, to rest, so that we can enjoy it together. We went on a 130 mile motorcycle ride together, and then spent an hour with our good friend before continuing the remaining 5 or 6 miles home, earlier this afternoon. All in all we feel GREAT, about to share a home cooked (by me), dinner, then another hour or so on the computers, and then Dream of Pandora in each other's arms.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

My dreams sway how I live in real life. Only a dream could do this to me... Damn them

No one can fathom this feeling that I have in the center of my chest, it's a livid and dancing menace in my soul.

My current emotion has never been heard of. It has never existed before, and has no name.
There is a plethora of words that I could use to describe this feeling, but it would still not be enough.

NotW#82

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Na'vin Nos'feratxu on April 08, 2013, 12:29:22 PM
My dreams sway how I live in real life. Only a dream could do this to me... Damn them

No one can fathom this feeling that I have in the center of my chest, it's a livid and dancing menace in my soul.

My current emotion has never been heard of. It has never existed before, and has no name.
There is a plethora of words that I could use to describe this feeling, but it would still not be enough.
Same as me :)
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Txur Niftxavang

You can leave me lonely, you can take my riches, you could take my life, but my souls been saved!
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Tsmuktengan

Ma Ezy, why not taking the time to write a long post about your issues in the community support section? People would certainly be glad to attempt to help you there, in a more appropriate topic (since we can't really answer here). You could also expose your feelings more conveniently in your own topic.

Let the soaïa help you. :)

Vawmataw

I'm good, but I'm sick! But yesterday, I was dying.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tìtstewan

I'm extremely sad today... :( :( :'(

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Vawmataw

Tìtstewan

I lost my uncle last light. :( :'(

Vawmataw

Yaknun

Neytiri:
"Sie leben, Jake, in Eywa"

alt, aber
vernarrt in AVATAR

Tìtstewan

Tìtstewan

Today, I got a nice confirmation:
I've passed all of my exams ! :D :D :D :D :D
Hell yeahh! I'm happy!!!

Vawmataw

Quote from: Tìtstewan on July 29, 2013, 06:58:25 AM
Today, I got a nice confirmation:
I've passed all of my exams ! :D :D :D :D :D
Hell yeahh! I'm happy!!!
SEYKXEL SÌ NITRAM! :)

Tìtstewan