Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

archaic

^YAY!^
:D 8)

Happy! Always pleased to see a returning member.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

Happy. :D :D

Because I'm here again. :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

archaic

Happy. :D :D

Because Rotobull is here again.   :D 8)

Tìtstewan

Useless at this time, especially if one can't sleep.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

archaic

Surprised.

There are six guests who are "Registering for an account on the forum." at this moment!

Tìtstewan

I'm happy that I found out how one can change the screen background on an android phone. :)
This image is currently in use:
old gallery link?id=5523[/img]

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

To be honest, I'm just not okay. I can't lie about this. I shall not say what, but there's so many things that I wish I could change. :'(
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Kame Ayyo’koti

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on June 23, 2014, 11:27:43 PM
To be honest, I'm just not okay. I can't lie about this. I shall not say what, but there's so many things that I wish I could change. :'(
It's hard to say much without knowing any details. You sound overwhelmed, and I know what it feels like... like you've been flattened with a steamroller (hrh). Life is messy, I don't think it makes sense to expect it to go perfectly, and I don't expect it to go perfectly. I think the truly good thing is to learn as much as you can and make the best of the mess you find yourself in.

Take care of yourself, whatever's going on. *ngaru sämyam* You've got to take care of yourself before you can take care of anything else.

Oeri I've been very stressed and anxious lately, but I'm holding together. I've also discovered something that's got me really excited, motivated, and optimistic... it might just be the solution to some of my problems, so I hope it will turn out well. Oeyä tìsopìri I march on...
"Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

archaic

Slightly stressed, a fanfic to post, five lines written! Nothing is coming to mind today!

Quote from: Kame Ayyo'koti on June 26, 2014, 09:55:19 AM
Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on June 23, 2014, 11:27:43 PM
It's hard to say much without knowing any details. You sound overwhelmed, and I know what it feels like... like you've been flattened with a steamroller (hrh). Life is messy, I don't think it makes sense to expect it to go perfectly, and I don't expect it to go perfectly. I think the truly good thing is to learn as much as you can and make the best of the mess you find yourself in.

Take care of yourself, whatever's going on. *ngaru sämyam* You've got to take care of yourself before you can take care of anything else.

Oeri I've been very stressed and anxious lately, but I'm holding together. I've also discovered something that's got me really excited, motivated, and optimistic... it might just be the solution to some of my problems, so I hope it will turn out well. Oeyä tìsopìri I march on...

You Made Me

You made seeing my dad into a punishment
Something I'd have to face like I wanted to be close to him
Tell me more about the ways that I f*** up
I'll do the same and we'll see which one of us
Is perfect, but until you stop yelling at me and dangling
My relationship with my father over my head, lips quivering
I say you're a b**** because you're still confused about
Why the hell I haven't changed the attitude I was born with
Because I was born with you as my mother
And that was the worst mistake you ever made, no other
Time or choice in your life was quite as bad
As seeing my father, marrying my dad
But at least you love him... I mean, that's what you tell me
Then again, you could be lying
Certainly would not be the first time
I mean seriously, since when did you ever want to go to Ireland
For griefing purposes? Are kidding me?
There's stuff that has happened to me and I'm strong enough
To take it because I don't want to be your problem.
Doing whatever I want is no longer your problem because you tell me
That you finally understand that this life is mine
At least that's what you tell me. But, seeing as
The times you've lied and stabbed me in the back
Numbers more times than I can bloody remember
I'm not sure anymore about the things you tell me.
I keep quiet because I'm not your problem anymore.
I keep quiet when you can't take me anymore.
I keep quiet because you'll shut up faster but when you see
What you've done to me, you act all surprised that I've all this
Pressure built up, that's why my grades are so bad, the scars
On my thighs and wrists are even there
You're the reason I can't respect my dad now...
I can only fear him... like the coward...
You made me.

Hopefully this answers your question :'(

archaic

Feeling inadequate.

Wrote a post for Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan, to let him know we care, and that whatever happens we won't stop careing.

Plus a whole heap more too.

I can't put on the screen the words to convey what I want to convey, reading over what I wrote, it was all just so inadequate, just so lame, I couldn't post it.

If you were here, I could say the words, and you'd know what I meant, but the glass, metal and plastic in between take so much away.

Hang in there Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan, hang in there.

Quote from: archaic on July 01, 2014, 03:12:33 PM
Feeling inadequate.

Wrote a post for Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan, to let him know we care, and that whatever happens we won't stop careing.

Plus a whole heap more too.

I can't put on the screen the words to convey what I want to convey, reading over what I wrote, it was all just so inadequate, just so lame, I couldn't post it.

If you were here, I could say the words, and you'd know what I meant, but the glass, metal and plastic in between take so much away.

Hang in there Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan, hang in there.

Never feel inadequate; you know not what soaia Na'viya means to me.

Rotobull cz

Angry, sad and mostly hopeless.

I feel absolutely unpredictable, annoying and (of course) unpleasant pain in my heel.  >:( :( :(
Since January... :( I jumped down from one meter high "wall", on one foot :-X :-[, on that heel. :'(
Pain was worst since January to April, then it suddenly disappeared... But it appeared again. I don't know...
It hurts only, when I walk shoeless on solid surface, but I do not like shoes (and they are unhealthy and uncomfortable).
Sorry, I know, this problem is funny, nothing compared to your problems - "It's just pain."...
But it's crazy ! :( I somehow now think "Left foot touches the ground -> pain", but when I wear shoes...  ::) :(
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìtstewan

Tired...
Worked on the NFD project...

Rotobull cz

Happy, because I have a name for my fanfiction. :)

But little sad, because I didn't have much of time for writting the story last two months.

Vawmataw

Interesting. Can you give some details about the fanfic? :)
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Rotobull cz

Yes, if you don't mind, I'll send you a PM about that. :)
I know, this is a spam thread, but it's a spam thread with a... 'topic'...  ;)
Is it OK ?

archaic

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu