Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

I didn't get to find out about Rotobull's fanfic.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Rotobull cz

It is a mystery, isn't it ?
I'm just considering, which day I'm going to post it (but it's sure getting close, I'm little nervous). It has to be important day...
It could be out already, but I needed to know some language details and I can't concentrate nowadays...

Current emotion ? Little upset... Headache

Txon lefpom, ma smuk.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Current Emotion?

PISSED....OFFFFFFFF

NotW#82

archaic

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

It's that time of the year, when nothing is going right, nothing works.
>:(

I need a break from all of it. Everything, I have so many jobs and responsibilities that I dont have time to enjoy life.
But then again, Maybe life itself is a job...

I want just like, a year of nothing... a whole year of no jobs, no bills, nothing but life. I don't mean becoming a bum.......
But getting away from all the people, the buildings, the stores, driving, TALKING...

A resort that lets you do nothing, talk to no one unless you want, eat when you need to, hunt, fish, sleep, isnt that what life should be?
Not this monotonous repetitious boring overworked life style the we are all forced to endure!?

I could go on, but now can you see why I am so pissed off?
The only joy of life, is getting to live it... I dont feel like I am living life at all... I feel like a f*** slave to society. There is no where to go in the world to escape it either...

NotW#82

Vawmataw

Quote from: Na'vin Nos'feratxu on November 24, 2014, 03:32:37 PM
I need a break from all of it. Everything, I have so many jobs and responsibilities that I dont have time to enjoy life.

I want just like, a year of nothing... a whole year of no jobs, no bills, nothing but life. I don't mean becoming a bum.......
But getting away from all the people, the buildings, the stores, driving, TALKING...

A resort that lets you do nothing, talk to no one unless you want, eat when you need to, hunt, fish, sleep, isnt that what life should be?
Not this monotonous repetitious boring overworked life style the we are all forced to endure!?

The only joy of life, is getting to live it... I dont feel like I am living life at all... I feel like a f*** slave to society. There is no where to go in the world to escape it either...
Amen!

The thing is that we cannot stop working until the retirement, so you normally have to work during 45-50 years. If you add your years of schooling (from 5 years old until your first job), it makes 55-60 years.

Of course, we need work, or else we would not be here. But too much work is not good.

Your year of break would be possible if someone or a group of people accepts to take charge of your sustenance and your finances during that year.
Personally, I would love such a year.

archaic

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Vawmataw on November 24, 2014, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: Na'vin Nos'feratxu on November 24, 2014, 03:32:37 PM

Amen!

The thing is that we cannot stop working until the retirement, so you normally have to work during 45-50 years. If you add your years of schooling (from 5 years old until your first job), it makes 55-60 years.

Of course, we need work, or else we would not be here. But too much work is not good.

Your year of break would be possible if someone or a group of people accepts to take charge of your sustenance and your finances during that year.
Personally, I would love such a year.
Here it's exacly the same situation.

I so wish a year where I can have a break from all that annoying letters, discussions in the agency, bills etc...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

archaic

archaic

Exhausted, needz sleepzzz .....

Vawmataw

We are the only animals that need an elaborated education system and hard work to earn a mean of exchange to survive.
It means that we are so much developed, maybe too much.

I don't know if the tribal life would be fun.

Vawmataw

Quote from: TitleCurrent emotions?
Read Srung Vawmatawur, my posts above and this sentence:
QuoteThese days, I feel I'm failing at doing the required work at school. Either I'm bad at sociability so I avoid the useful team work or I don't put enough efforts.

But overall, I'm ok, but it could be better.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quote from: Vawmataw on November 25, 2014, 07:05:49 PM
We are the only animals that need an elaborated education system and hard work to earn a mean of exchange to survive.
It means that we are so much developed, maybe too much.

I don't know if the tribal life would be fun.

The only way that would be viable, is if civilization as we know it gets destroyed, all knowledge erased.
Evolution has ceased with the Human race... If anything we are going backwards in terms of growth and adaption.
It's no longer about helping each other to survive as a group and strengthen each other to live happily and without fear...
No... It's now the other way around. Self absorbed, self conscious, greedy, thieving, careless lifestyles are all that exist...(In majority)

Hopefully the next life will be promising. Because the thought of a next life gives me hope. And hope is all I have left that cant be taken from me.
Life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through...

NotW#82

阿波

I'd presume a hunter-gatherer's life would be a bit more stressful, tiring and boring. And if all knowledge were to be lost, also much shorter (medicine, anyone?).

Had my mock final exams this week (except for the English part). I'm taking only the bare minimum: Polish (though "literature" would be a much more suiting name), Maths and English (extended, though). I have no worries about the English part, just need to memorize official letter templates, and I should be fine. However I was a bit more worried about Polish and Maths. Polish requires writing a ~250 word analysis/comparison of two literary texts, which constitutes to more than a half of the total points (30% needed for a pass). I managed to write only ~110, despite having painstakingly facilitated my utmost verbosity. Also, I almost used some expressions which are used only in English.
However, I was even more worried about Maths. Yet, to my surprise, it might have been even easier. 25 a-d questions, and 8 ones where you have to write the answer (and preferably solution, too) yourself. The problem is, I tend to not write much down, and to get all the points for each task, you actually have to write down a correct solution, too, as opposed to the answer itself (quoting Tom Lehrer: "the important thing is to understand what you're doing, rather than to get the right answer."). The greatest thing was, that it is allowed to use an official "cheat-sheet". A significant part of the tasks, I doubt I could solve without it, which means, I probably won't need to memorize as much as I thought I would!

TL;DR: Currently feeling better about the probability of passing my final exams.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

something funny for you guys.

Me and several people I know and am good friends with have degrees, but haven't been able to use them.
We went to school, college with the hopes of making a well paid career in a field that we excel in. Right?

Saw somewhere the other day a cartoon that said it all, and made us laugh.
If we offered back our degree, could we get our tuition money back? Because the $100,000 in debt for a piece of paper that gets you no-where seems like a ridiculous thing to have.

Now days, even if you're gifted and have a high IQ, the world still doesn't need you. Atleast that's how I feel...

Oh goodness, please forgive me for being so negative! I swear it's not who I am.
I gotta tell myself, today is going to be a good day! I gotta believe it's going to be a good day.  8)

So here goes!
What did the Ocean say to the Other ocean?
"What?"
Nothing! they just Waved.
"Oh..."
Do you sea what I did there?
"No.."
I'm shore you did.
"How do you have friends?"
Don't be such a beach!

;D

NotW#82

Tìtstewan

^Tsal heykerangham oet nìtxan! +1!

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

archaic

Quote from: Na'vin Nos'feratxu on November 26, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

So here goes!
What did the Ocean say to the Other ocean?
"What?"
Nothing! they just Waved.
"Oh..."
Do you sea what I did there?
"No.."
I'm shore you did.
"How do you have friends?"
Don't be such a beach!

;D

I sea.  ;)  :D

阿波

Feeling insecure about my college plans, and disappointed in my laziness and nonchalance.

archaic

Mildly irritated, I've written a few hundred words of my fanfic before realizing I'd been going in the wrong direction.