Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Because it seems like I'm always just missing people.
it seems like there's a lot going on while I sleep.
plus I've barely been able to talk to many people lately.
and it's like I login, I ask who's around, a wait around for a few hours, maybe 1 or 2 people will answer, a small conversation will ensue and that's it.
then I go to bed, and when I wake up, everybody's talking about how this thing was totally cool and everyone was there, and it was so much fun...
idk. I'm just being dramatic.
I know there are a lot of different time zones and it's difficult to really talk to people that much unless I purposely stay up which I haven't been able to do these last few days because I've been so busy with school events and graduation and such... :'(
I just, I feel like, even with a whole community, when I check in... it's lonely.
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Nitram sì fpom lu oer Tireatalun :D.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tstewa Ikrantsyìp on August 20, 2015, 06:43:10 PM
Because it seems like I'm always just missing people.
it seems like there's a lot going on while I sleep.
plus I've barely been able to talk to many people lately.
and it's like I login, I ask who's around, a wait around for a few hours, maybe 1 or 2 people will answer, a small conversation will ensue and that's it.
then I go to bed, and when I wake up, everybody's talking about how this thing was totally cool and everyone was there, and it was so much fun...
idk. I'm just being dramatic.
I know there are a lot of different time zones and it's difficult to really talk to people that much unless I purposely stay up which I haven't been able to do these last few days because I've been so busy with school events and graduation and such... :'(
I just, I feel like, even with a whole community, when I check in... it's lonely.

I see. Yeah being on the other side of the planet... *HUGS*  I do miss seeing you in the action, but I totally understand not being able to stay up all night because of things happening in the morning and such. I wish I could flash clone myself and send him down to the NSW to keep you company. :)

Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on August 20, 2015, 08:46:03 PM
Nitram sì fpom lu oer Tireatalun :D.

:D :D  Oe 'efu nitram ulte fpom lu oeru ngatalun!

Rotobull cz

I guess the loneliness is infectious... Maybe because when I'm logged in, nothing's happening here... I log in after an hour and see what I missed... Good place, wrong time...
Maybe I'm just too annoying... :(
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 21, 2015, 02:07:19 PM
Maybe I'm just too annoying... :(

You're not annoying.  You really do just happen to be on at such a time outside of the random range of time that activity happens.  It's just coincidental, honestly.  It's really really not the case that people are choosing to do things just at the time where certain people are offline.  People come on at random times (I know I do; I have no really regular schedule).

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Ro, me and you can keep eachother company while we wait for the others
:)

maybe you all need to catch up with us hrh
Unofficial Na'vi survey

Rotobull cz

Sorry, I just missed you all.
Yes, Sam, you're right. :)
But now, I'm annoyed because my eyes hurt (and I know why). My problem is that I can't fall asleep in daylight.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

I'm related to horses in the way that, I've gotten to the point where I can sleep anywhere at any time.
I can sleep standing up.
I can sleep sitting down.
I can sleep leaning against walls or people.
I can sleep on the bus curled up in a burl.
I can sleep in the bag racks
I can sleep while hanging upside down. but that gives me aheadache so I don't do it much.
I can sleep with half my body on the couch and half off.

I can literally sleep anywhere
Unofficial Na'vi survey

阿波

Interesting... From what I've heard, during the REM phase, most muscles relax, which should mean, when sleeping while standing up, you either wouldn't have any dreams, or just collapse.
Personally, I can fall asleep with my hand raised (a nifty way of keeping yourself awake - whenever you doze off, you literally get slapped back into conciousness ;D), and recently I managed to fall asleep on a plane (not as much of an "achievement," but there were some turbulences and daylight streaming through the windows).

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

I find planes a very difficult place to sleep. I've done it. but it's difficult. so kudos.
don't know how you'd keep your hand raised though :P
Unofficial Na'vi survey

Vawmataw

I will sleep if I'm on a bed.
I have already been awake during approximately 36 hours because that I was in a bus during the whole night.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Rotobull cz

In REM phase most of muscles are relaxed (but I'd say that that the person would fall on the ground yet in the phase 1 -light sleep, when the person isn't conscious and have no control of their muscles) but the frequence of breathing and cardiac minute output is increased and some muscles are stimulated (eye muscles and more) very much. That's the deepest sleep. And that's the biggest effort for parts of hippocampus and frontal cortex (and especially, the connections between them). :D

You're all so lucky.

I feel better today, so I'm more or lesss happy. :)

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Unofficial Na'vi survey

Rotobull cz

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Unofficial Na'vi survey

阿波

Frustrated, and bored out of my mind.

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

upset at myself, my stupidity and my naïve immaturity
Unofficial Na'vi survey

Rotobull cz