Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

That's what its in. Just can't seem to find key signature. *sigh* whatever.
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on April 23, 2012, 06:04:42 AM
That's what its in. Just can't seem to find key signature. *sigh* whatever.
You're actually trying to do music for this? Try F minor in the beginning, progress it to A flat major in the "you're standing in front of me" part, and work it back to F minor in the beginning of the "outro" and then resolve at F major.
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I'm humble.

I need to stop taking things for granted.

NotW#82

Txur Niftxavang

Didnt sleep at all last night, PT this morning was hell.   3 mile run in mop gear, and gas mask...   I'd rather get hit by a car after going through that again.   The Marine Corps PT is...  If someone think of something horribly sadistic for PT, you're doing it.  It doesn't matter if I'm broken.

No motivation. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

No REM sleep for almost 2 months and counting. f***.

And thank you, Uniltirantokx.
I will try that.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on April 23, 2012, 07:23:11 PM
That's impossible, technically. Without REM sleep people would die. Maybe something is messing up with your memory of dreams - most people dream up to 8 of them every night!

Back on topic, feeling absolutely normal. Eerily normal...like as average as I possibly can be.

Well, I meant I haven't gotten enough. I thought that was implied, but evidently not.

Txur Niftxavang

Current emotion?   Ehm.  What emotion?

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

I feel ya.

Emptiness, hollow, hopelessness, helplessness, seemingly (and unfortunately) intrinsic misery...

These are the words of my current status; yours. *Sigh* I wish that there were words, but they are not there.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

I'm sorry you guys are still suffering emotionally.

I wish I could do something for you to help you.
You're not alone with life struggles, and It helps a lot, to help one another.

:D

NotW#82

Niri Te

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on April 23, 2012, 07:25:05 PM
Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on April 23, 2012, 07:23:11 PM
That's impossible, technically. Without REM sleep people would die. Maybe something is messing up with your memory of dreams - most people dream up to 8 of them every night!

Back on topic, feeling absolutely normal. Eerily normal...like as average as I possibly can be.

I have been checked at the sleep disorder center at the V.A. Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona back in 1998. They wanted to see if I had "Conventional Sleep apnea". Silly people, there is not much that is "conventional" about me. They could not run their breathing while asleep tests on me, I would go to REM, stay there for about half an hour, and suddenly wake straight up, then go back to sleep, go to REM for half an hour, and suddenly wake straight up. This went on all night, as it always has for me since I was in the deep coma. I used to dream, but after the coma I do not, and I'm still alive. They want to "do studies" on me, and I tell them to go to HELL.
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Txur Niftxavang

White Noise, or Tibetan Singing Bowls are just about the only thing that calms me just for sleep.  I've been doing this for about a year when the nightmares got bad.  Still get them, but the music helps. I cant remember the last time I had a normal dream.  It's like my mind is on replay, and the button is stuck! Bleh.

Emotion?   I'd say fearful, and helplessness.

Irtaviš Ačankif

Tibetan Singing Bowls sound nothing like white noise  ;)

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on April 24, 2012, 01:50:37 AM
Tibetan Singing Bowls sound nothing like white noise  ;)
. What i meant was either, or of the two. 

Quote from: Na'vin Nos'feratu on April 23, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
I'm sorry you guys are still suffering emotionally.

I wish I could do something for you to help you.
You're not alone with life struggles, and It helps a lot, to help one another.

:D

I know. And thank you so much for all your support. Everybody. I mean, it's not gone away, not even better, but thank you. It's helped me not to do what I want, to be relieved: to "pull the trigger" (though, I almost did). It helps to know that people care.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

NotW#82

Yeah, well. Not much that I can really do at this point. Just kinda keep on... *sigh* existing... at this point.

Niri Te

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on April 25, 2012, 03:32:27 PM
Yeah, well. Not much that I can really do at this point. Just kinda keep on... *sigh* existing... at this point.

Has anyone looked at the possibility of something being seriously wrong biochemically with your neurology?
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Niri Te on April 25, 2012, 03:49:28 PM
Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on April 25, 2012, 03:32:27 PM

Has anyone looked at the possibility of something being seriously wrong biochemically with your neurology?
Niri Te
Well, it's not a bad thing to have a weirdly wired brain... ;D