Main Menu

Current Emotions?

Started by Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan, March 25, 2012, 09:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

what happened! pm me! I will listen if you want to talk.
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Rotobull cz

Quote from: Eana Unil on September 13, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
Angry, discouraged, pssed off, srsly so pssed off, depressed, disappointed, confused, though determined to make 'em pay for this sht

Now this is very important to be concerned about... :-* What on Pandora happened? ???
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

:ikran: 8)

I would like to fly ikran if it's possible but it isn't :(.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Rotobull cz

阿波

I was looking for an "it's gonna be legen... wait for it ... dary!" video on YouTube, and one compilation included the scene from an episode where it was said by a foreigner. He said "legen... 等一下 ...dary!" And I was surprised both to hear Chinese, and to understand it so clearly (granted, the context was pretty self-explanatory anyway...) :D

Rotobull cz

Quote from: 阿波 on September 24, 2015, 03:19:31 PM
I was looking for an "it's gonna be legen... wait for it ... dary!" video on YouTube, and one compilation included the scene from an episode where it was said by a foreigner. He said "legen... 等一下 ...dary!" And I was surprised both to hear Chinese, and to understand it so clearly (granted, the context was pretty self-explanatory anyway...) :D

Ah, I know... ;D :)
It's good that you understood it clearly. :D

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Excited because my birthday is tomorrow
Ill be 18
Woo!!!!!
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Toliman

Rotobull cz

Quote from: Tstewa Ikrantsyìp on September 25, 2015, 02:18:37 AM
Excited because my birthday is tomorrow
Ill be 18
Woo!!!!!

I know it for about three days already. 8)

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

阿波

I realize it's a bit belated, considering the word "current" in the title; but something really great happened recently.
I remember finding a rare recording on YouTube, of Jimi Hendrix (my all-time favourite musician) and Jim Morrison (of the Doors fame) jammin' together. The most memorable song (to me) they performed together was "Woke up this morning (found myself dead)," but it has been taken off of YouTube since. No luck looking for it every few months.
Now, as Jimi Hendrix's career didn't last very long, and ended with his premature death in 1970; I try not to listen to new songs (as in, one's I haven't listened to yet) very often, because I don't want to run out of them too quickly. I usually try to listen to just one new one every few months, usually as a way of celebrating, or comforting. And earlier this week, lying sick in bed, I thought I might finally listen to that one song from my first ever Hendrix album, I never actually got to listening. It's labelled as "Blues, blues," but it sounded oddly familiar. And then... he started singing... and I heard the words "Wake up this morning, baby; you find yourself dead" :o I've been looking for it for a few years, and it turns out I've owned it legally all along :)

Rotobull cz

Happy and kinda proud of myself. :o :D

阿波

Quote from: Rotobull cz on October 30, 2015, 05:14:13 PM
Happy and kinda proud of myself. :o :D
Cool :D What made you feel proud?

The same, but also surprised. The topic of today's English Literature History lecture was the works of Geoffrey Chaucer, and I got to use a somewhat unusual word (in my current contexts), and one that I've just learnt very recently:
武俠-When trying to translate the term "Chivalric Romance" into Chinese, I thought of the funniest (mis)translation - 武俠戀愛 (the second character in particular is kinda rare-ish).
淘氣-When translating the word the lecturer used to describe the second story from the "Canterbury Tales" ;)

Rotobull cz

I successfully learnt many chem. formulas. :D

Ah, I don't remember much about Mr. Chaucer. :-[
I should look in my literature book.

archaic

Geoffrey Chaucer (1343 to1400), best known for The Canterbury Tales, wrote on a number of subjects, factual an fictional.
Wrote in the street language used in England of the time (early, or 'Middle' English). At that time in England, other authors used French or Latin, virtually exclusively.

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

Quote from: archaic on November 06, 2015, 01:55:44 PM
Geoffrey Chaucer (1343 to1400), best known for The Canterbury Tales, wrote on a number of subjects, factual an fictional.
Wrote in the street language used in England of the time (early, or 'Middle' English). At that time in England, other authors used French or Latin, virtually exclusively.

OK. :)

archaic

Generally, kinda meh actually.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

阿波

Current emotion: ¦3
I always hated memorizing which character in a play is whom, having to glance back at the first page constantly... But now, reading one from the Project Gutenberg website, I just copy-pasted it to the notepad ;D