Dear Princess Celestia...

Started by akiwiguy, January 22, 2012, 06:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akiwiguy

Because I can.
Kind of like a "Today I learned" thread but with a taste of friendship. :3

Dear Princess Celestia,
Today I learned that lots of people on the Internet don't understand friendship.
They think that by making laws every 5 seconds they can stop copyright infringement on the Internet.
The only thing is, that nothing can stop people from doing things if they believe what they are doing is right.
And what they are doing is right. They're not harming anyone. Just being friendly, and sharing what should be shared.
The big governments trying to stop this isn't just going to break the Internet, but it's going to break friendship.
And we can't let that happen.
Your faithful student,
Twilight Sparkle.
We are Equestria. We do not forgive the Government. We do not forget broken friendships. We are Legion. Expect us.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Eltu lefngap 'Eveng and I have a challenge going, each of us has to write a letter to Princess Celestia weekly about what they learned about friendship that week.
The one who forgets to write a letter, loses the challenge. The letters must be sent in every sunday.

Dear Princess Celestia

This month I learned that friends on the internet don't necessarely have to be "fake" friends.
Somebody on the internet who shares your thoughts, feelings and ambitions can be very supportive, in good and bad times.
The one thing that counts is that you can safely share your secrets, thoughts and dreams, knowing that they'll be safe.
And if that person also shares those things with you, you know that you mean something for him or her.

Who knows, you will one day meet up with th(ose)(at) great person, and have the best time ever!

You're faithfull student, Persistency.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Dear princess Celestia

This week, I've learned that no matter what some people say to you, you should always keep faith in your best friends,
if they really are your best friends, then they will go through the fire with you, and return.
When they go through trouble themselves, and they see you troubled, they will come to cheer u up, or help you.
Therefore it is of utmost importance to uphold some friendships, and leave some behind.

Yours sincerely.

Persistency.

akiwiguy

Dear Princess Celestia.
I didn't learn anything! Ha I was right all along!

akiwiguy

Dear Princess Celestia,
This week I learned that even if you haven't seen your friends for so long it's not even funny, they're still gonna be your friends, and they'll always stick by your side through everything whether they're actually there with you or only there in spirit.
The same goes for the friends you've never even met but you know they're still there.

Yours faithfully,
Firebolt.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Dear Princess Celestia,

This week I've learned that eventually, you'll have to face your fears,
and if you can't face them on your own, you can your friends to help you face them.

People who laugh with some things you're scared of, are most certainly scared of something more ridiculous,
so don't let other people intimidate you with that.

Yours loyaly,

Persistency.

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Dear princess Celestia,

today  I learned, that after a long difficult period, the strongest person could give up, and you should always remain supportive for that person.

You're faithfull student,

Persistency.