Only mostly AWOL.

Maweyatan

Sran, taweyk Neytiril tsere'a oet.

Tirea Aean

wat te hel ìz pinat hyumrr?? hrhpeu

Rangtsulfätu

Are you talking about me uncle Jeffy?
Oe skxawng lu!

Suteo plltxe san po tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi ulte peyä ta'leng ean lu sìk. Ayoel omum nì'aw futa por syaw fko stìkx.

Maweyatan

Kehe, ma Rangkaryu. ayoengìl ke perlltxe tsa'ut. fìtìsan lu ke leomum .

'Oma Tirea

???

Maybe you should spread this peanut humor to the Na'vi nì'aw board....
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: lapo lesxkxawng on June 09, 2010, 09:19:05 PM
???

Maybe you should spread this peanut humor to the Na'vi nì'aw board....

IN Na'vi, with correct grammar! :D:D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Ok i'm sorry, but i'm seeing your picture more and more ma TA, and i must say, your new pic creeps me out ALOT.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tirea Aean

hahahahaha!!! fine.fine. I'll put the old one back...I just hated how it needs to be a square now...my old one was not a square...and it got squished horizontally into one so you can barely understand it. meh.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

its fine, its your pic after all... just felt like throwing in my two cents its like nyeh, or the gay way nyyyeeeeeehhhh. or the german way yahol!
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tirea Aean

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Tirea Aean

Maweyatan

...Tourettes Tutean: WIYAAAA! xD

I bet you all haven't figured this out yet. xD It's all over Skype. xD

~Maweyatan

Rangtsulfätu

I have no mic and no need for spyware, so also no Skype. Someone really needs to explain what you guys mean by peanut humor. All I know are Jeff Dunham's purple dolly, Ace Ventura's carry-on and some type of nut, but that last one has no humor what so freakin' ever!
Oe skxawng lu!

Suteo plltxe san po tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi ulte peyä ta'leng ean lu sìk. Ayoel omum nì'aw futa por syaw fko stìkx.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Maweyatan on June 10, 2010, 09:15:55 AM
...Tourette's Tutean: WIYAAAA! xD

I bet you all haven't figured this out yet. xD It's all over Skype. xD

~Maweyatan

HAHAHAHAHA Tourette's Guy is F...n HILARIOUS!!!