Do you think you'll ever find a mate? True love?

Started by Txur Niftxavang, July 13, 2010, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

I have standards!

No back hair, for one.   ;D

I'm afraid to go out with someone, and not be able to think of a single thing to say the whole time.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 21, 2010, 10:38:49 PM
I'm afraid to go out with someone, and not be able to think of a single thing to say the whole time.

Well, here's something to look for if you ever do start going out with someone... Pay attention to what he does for a date.  I don't know about you, but I would get tired of dinner-and-a-movie for every date.  If he's creative with what he plans for a date, that's great.  The one thing that is ALWAYS a plus is trying to mix the activity with creating more familiarity.  For example, mini-golf.  Obviously the idea is to get the lowest score on each hole.  Make it a little interesting: win the hole, you have to "confess" to a question the other person gets to ask.

If you ever fail to come up with anything to say, just say BOBO!  It will start a convo, guaranteed.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Well, I hate mini-golf, but I like to do other things, so it's all ok.  :D

The poor fellow will be shocked if I say bobo! He thinks he's getting a nice girl! HRH

Eyamsiyu

Yeah, it was just an example.

Personally I would NEVER take a girl on a D&aM date unless she wanted it.  It's too... ordinary.

IDK what a girl would think of me... I make up all sort of nonsense words that she wouldn't know if I am making nonsense words or speaking another language (which I do: Na'vi ;) and also Spanglish).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

tifnu tivawm

i really want to find my mate .. im so alone in this world
"through the path i travel i will be strong and trust.. the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"

Lolet

Quote from: tifnu tivawm on July 21, 2010, 11:09:18 PM

*hugs*

Tam tam, ma tsmuk.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: tifnu tivawm on July 21, 2010, 11:09:18 PM

You will.  I'm fairly confident that a lot of us will.  You, me, Txur, and a lot of others who have commented here will find that special someone!

tifnu tivawm

irayo Lolet and Eyamsiyu..... i hope i find tht one  *hugs*
"through the path i travel i will be strong and trust.. the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step"

Eyamsiyu

Mako

O how we long for love. But not only to receive love, but to give it back in full. Love holds the very fabrics of our universe together. It is there for you when you need it most. Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not boast of it's accomplishments. Love is quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. Love is understanding, love is compassionate, and full of passion. Love is peaceful. Love is lovely. Love is beautiful. And most of all: Love never fails.

Love is a verb.

And for the record, yes. I know I will find a mate, and already have the perfect one in mind.

Lolet

Good for you Sa'nek. I wish you and the lady of your desires much happiness!

Wow that was gushy for me.  ;D

Eyamsiyu

Hmmm... reminds me of the bridge to a song I know of...

"The word love, well it was once overused
Back in the 70's the word was abused
But I refuse to let love be diluted
We can't allow physical lust to intrude it
Or pollute it cause there ain't no excuse
For the greatest gift of all to be abused
So choose to lose the pride that may tug at you
Don't be afraid of the words 'I love you' "

Like it says, don't be afraid of the words.  Don't mar it.  Treat it for what it is.  I'm sure the mate we each will find will appreciate it.

Mako

Hahahahahaha, even guys have our moments, don't be ashamed of it.

That being said, be careful how you use the words I love you. They can do great good or great damage. Don't make a girl fall for you if you don't intend on catching her.

Lolet

That is a good thing to say, Sa'nek.

Don't say "I love you" too much or too little.

Eyamsiyu

Well yeah, don't be afraid of the words, but don't say them if you don't mean them.

Lolet

Some people say I love you too much to to many.

But I would be sad if no one said at all.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 21, 2010, 11:37:29 PM
Some people say I love you too much to to many.

But I would be sad if no one said at all.

To the first, these are the people that take it for granted.

To the second, we all would.

Mako

If only the world understood that. And thanks Lolet, that means a lot. While I don't have the popularity factor at my school, I do know how to treat women, and that will put me on top in the long run.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 21, 2010, 11:39:30 PM
While I don't have the popularity factor at my school, I do know how to treat women, and that will put me on top in the long run.

"Right now, they like the cool guys, but you give it time, and they'll start liking the smart guys." - quoted from an episode of House.

So true too

Mako