Do you think you'll ever find a mate? True love?

Started by Txur Niftxavang, July 13, 2010, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

I wouldn't do it unless looking for a permanent mate.

Mako

Wow, didn't expect to find a winner so fast! I'm in agreement. That being said, when do you think the right age to start is?

Eyamsiyu

I think that dating is fine.  But it's all about where you draw the lines.

However, I do agree with Lolet for most of it.  If you don't truly wish to find your mate, then I wouldn't be dealing with it.

Oh, and age... well, high school in general is a good time.  If I had to be even more specific, probably not until my son/daughter had his/her license

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mako

For the record, I'm not seeking advice, but looking to share it.

And agreed again. If I had a son, though, the age would be slightly later, but for a daughter I'd be more protective.

Lolet

The perfect age is 15... hrh, I'm not really sure.  ;)

Eyamsiyu

It's not really an age thing, but a maturity thing.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Mako

Like In my case. My blessing and curse is my maturity.

(Anyone feel the same way? :( )

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 21, 2010, 11:53:10 PM

Somewhat.  I have somewhat reversed in maturity.  I still have the ability to be a very mature person: I've just refined my skills at being a kid. ;D

Lolet

I don't know if I'm mature or not, someone will have to tell me.  ::)

Mako

Well it won't be me :-\ And for the record, this isn't spam and should be moved.

Lolet

Mako

bommel

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 21, 2010, 11:39:30 PM
While I don't have the popularity factor at my school, I do know how to treat women, and that will put me on top in the long run.
How I know this. While back at school I was in a sport shooting club (dunno if I can call it so; translated it 1:1) and this made me an outsider in a way. Here in Germany this is a rather strange hobby though I don't share that opinion... and I would call myself mentally sane enough to handle a gun ;)

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 21, 2010, 11:42:33 PM
Indeed. So what's y'alls take on dating?

personally it'll be hard to find the right permanent mate so quickly, so i don't mind dating if it helps towards finding that mate (cause you'll never no unless you try).  *shrugs*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 21, 2010, 11:53:10 PM

i'm  like that to an extent.  however my curse/blessing is my empathetic nature. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

My curse/blessing is my overactive imagination. I should really pay more attention in school.

And it also means I will never get over my phobia of ghosts.

Eyamsiyu

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 22, 2010, 09:42:20 AM
My curse/blessing is my overactive imagination. I should really pay more attention in school.

And it also means I will never get over my phobia of ghosts.

huh i forgot about my over active imagination...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

No like the real kind. I thought it would go away once I got older, but no.

bommel

Imagination is good (as long as it stays on the sane side...)