Do you think you'll ever find a mate? True love?

Started by Txur Niftxavang, July 13, 2010, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

überdoodlet

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Eanikran

Still walking along the old boulevard of broken dreams here.. :(

Vawm tsamsiyu

they killed the [you] tag

Eanikran

bommel

Life knows two miseries: getting what you don't want and not getting what you want. :(

Lolet

Niwantaw

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 13, 2010, 07:50:06 PM
Getting what you don't want is so annoying.

I will now send you spam emails. your opinion will probably change.
Only mostly AWOL.

Lolet

Txur Niftxavang

I dont know.  I do not know what true love feels like.  All I know are orders.    I might die before I ever have kids, I mean I plan to anyway,  I'm the last man to carry the family name. Thats it,  I'm spending my future in Afghanistan.  I hope to come back, but I cannot be sure. How can someone be sure of that sort of thing?       

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on October 13, 2010, 08:23:44 PM
I dont know.  I do not know what true love feels like.  All I know are orders.    I might die before I ever have kids, I mean I plan to anyway,  I'm the last man to carry the family name. Thats it,  I'm spending my future in Afghanistan.  I hope to come back, but I cannot be sure. How can someone be sure of that sort of thing?       

By being optimistic? (things always seem to go better if you think positively about them...)
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Tawtewng on October 13, 2010, 08:29:32 PM
Quote from: Txur Niftxavang on October 13, 2010, 08:23:44 PM

By being optimistic? (things always seem to go better if you think positively about them...)
I'm usually happy go lucky, go with the flow, but sometimes... Oh f*** it...

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Niwantaw

Oh F*** it... I didn't want to be a weather forecaster...
Only mostly AWOL.

Brainiac

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 13, 2010, 07:50:06 PM
Getting what you don't want is so annoying.
As the philosopher Jagger once said:
"you can't always get what you want."
and it seriously helps when you realize that what you need might be right in front of you.
Appreciating what you do have is also a great way to improve happiness.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Tawtewng on October 13, 2010, 08:38:23 PM
Oh F*** it... I didn't want to be a weather forecaster...
. I understand...  I get my bad days, and they usually last for days on end.    Like I can't keep this reoccurung dream to quit replaying.    It was over a year ago.  I still feel guilt.