Main Menu

Don't do that....

Started by Vawm tsamsiyu, January 26, 2011, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

Dont forget that spiders can climb walls to get to you.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txur Niftxavang

Don't piss a Marine off.  Or else!  Or else all his brothers, and sisters will stalk you, plotting on how they are going to put splenda in your coffee!!!  >:(.    Err.  Yeah.  I usually shrug insults off like nothing, but NEVER!  EVAR! Put splenda in my coffee!  Or elseeee!   :P.    Hokai?! 

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

nawma skxawng

Don't drop nitro-glycerine...

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: hemmond on February 04, 2011, 08:03:55 AM
Don't stop learning Na'vi.

Sran, rä'ä ftang nirvume Na'vi!  Vivar! ;D

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eana Tanhì

don't study when it's too late..  ::)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Vawm tsamsiyu

If you see a red bird a yellow bird and a blue bird beating up a butterfly for tipping one of their eggs, don't steal their eggs... They'll get very angry and demolish your buildings
they killed the [you] tag

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Eanikran

Don't toast already toasted toast. ;D

Swoka Ikran

Don't eat cold cheese wiz. (just did this a few minutes ago, tastes horrible when it's ice cold)
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on February 06, 2011, 01:45:36 PM
Don't eat cold cheese wiz. (just did this a few minutes ago, tastes horrible when it's ice cold)

You mean cheese wiz is actually edible?

Don't put your cheese wiz in the microwave to warm it.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Eanikran

Eyamsiyu

Don't lose to the Steelers.

GO PACKERS!!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Don't go to sleep at 1:30 AM when you have the flu 0_0

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on February 06, 2011, 08:25:44 PM
Don't go to sleep at 1:30 AM when you have the flu 0_0
Oh, that's not good. :o

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 06, 2011, 08:24:11 PM

GO PACKERS!!
I'm a Philadelphia fan, and hate the Steelers as a result, so rooting for the packers myself...

Anyway, don't expect your dinner to taste right when you use sugar in place of salt (a friend did this the other day :P )

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on February 06, 2011, 08:46:14 PM

GO PACKERS!!
I'm a Philadelphia fan, and hate the Steelers as a result, so rooting for the packers myself...

Anyway, don't expect your dinner to taste right when you use sugar in place of salt (a friend did this the other day :P )

I just want them to win so we can rub it all over Brett Favre's face.  And generally I always default to the underdog if my team isn't there.

Don't eat Mexcian food when you are already sick.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 06, 2011, 08:52:17 PM

GO PACKERS!!

I just want them to win so we can rub it all over Brett Favre's face.  And generally I always default to the underdog if my team isn't there.
Packers just won! :D :D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on February 06, 2011, 09:10:51 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 06, 2011, 08:52:17 PM

GO PACKERS!!

Packers just won! :D :D

PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!! PACKERS!!!
WHOOOOOOO!!!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

yay packer!!!!!

don't cheer for the steelers
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.