Main Menu

Don't do that....

Started by Vawm tsamsiyu, January 26, 2011, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Quote from: Human No More on February 20, 2011, 10:19:06 PM
Quote from: Tsteu nantang on February 20, 2011, 10:16:56 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 20, 2011, 10:14:46 PM
Don't put dry-ice down a garbage disposal, turn on the water, then turn on the garbage disposal.
...shoot now im curious...
Explosion (not as in a proper one, more creating a lot of pressure) :P

Don't put dry ice in a thermos flask and then forget about it.
Only mostly AWOL.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Don't open your computer each time you're finished reading a chapter of your school novel: you might never be able to complete the reading. ;)

Niwantaw

Don't put uber powerful artillery with ultra good AI in a game.

I just built an artillery cannon in SC1 and so far it's knocked out three players in three shots.

It's just lining up on the fourth now.
Only mostly AWOL.

Alyara Arati

Don't tell a 1st grader that her drawing of a pussywillow is wrong, when you know nothing about plants.  (I still harbor a grudge against that woman.)
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Tawtewng on February 21, 2011, 02:05:05 PM
Don't put uber powerful artillery with ultra good AI in a game.

I just built an artillery cannon in SC1 and so far it's knocked out three players in three shots.

It's just lining up on the fourth now.
SUP COM!!! Are you cybran? :D:D

Niwantaw

No UEF.

I'm sorry but something about infinite range rapid fire artillery just makes me start giggling evilly.

Also the fatboy is fun... and gunships...lots...and lots of gunships...
Only mostly AWOL.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on February 26, 2011, 07:58:49 PM
Don't push the limit, 'cause there is a limit ;)

...and don't make me summon the mod for things too obnoxious even for spam.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

don't not do your homework
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txur Niftxavang

Don't make me tired.           I had like five cups of coffee!  Still...    tired...   *Falls asleep*   *Sighs*  I didn't sleep last night.   Like I ever do anymore. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Swoka Ikran

Don't fall asleep on your keyboard...what you were working on will have all sorts of random junk in it when you wake up.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on February 27, 2011, 04:46:22 PM
Don't fall asleep on your keyboard...what you were working on will have all sorts of random junk in it when you wake up.

generally when that happens to me i end up with fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... and think "was i raging before i fell asleep?"

don't use roaches against immortals
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txur Niftxavang

Don't go into that big blue building thinking its a safe place, cause its NOT!     If I can remember the name,  eh.  wal mert? or wel mert?    Whatever, just stay away, its full of aysawtute, and but it haz all those giant balls!   The one's that are our size!          Oh ma eywa, if I could just get one! HAHAHHA!!  ;D   FUN!??!!  FUN!  FUNNNNNNN! 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Tsteu nantang

Don't kill the "My tskxe" thread like I did...
I'm sorry :(
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Vawm tsamsiyu

Don't worry I had to revive it once before

And "DONT TOUCH MY DRUMSET"
Who knows where I got that quote from?
they killed the [you] tag

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on March 01, 2011, 12:17:54 AM
Don't worry I had to revive it once before

And "DONT TOUCH MY DRUMSET"
Who knows where I got that quote from?
eyamsiyu?

don't taze me bro (yes i know its been used before :P)

Eyamsiyu

Nah, he got it from Stepbrothers. ;)

Don't fail.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on February 27, 2011, 11:08:45 PM
Quote from: Swoka Ikran on February 27, 2011, 04:46:22 PM

generally when that happens to me i end up with fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff... and think "was i raging before i fell asleep?"

don't use roaches against immortals

use hydras/mutas/lings/broodlords/banshees/marines/battlecruisers/zealots/voidrays/carriers/more immortals/DTs/clocked ghosts/mass infested terrans/carpet nuking/probe hoard/SCV hoard/drone hoard.

some of those methods are more effective than others. One is exceptionally inefficent (1100/1100 vs 250/100(i think))
Only mostly AWOL.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

oh no, dts do not do well against immortals.  the immortal will 6 shot them while it will take over 10 attacks for the dts to win because of the hardened shields.

Eanikran

Don't write games in Java. Hell, don't write anything in Java for that matter.

Don't complain about someone playing bass while you're sick when you constantly play your drums when you know full well that the other guy has an insane headache or is trying to play call of duty in the room next to you.

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on March 01, 2011, 08:33:30 PM
Don't write games in Java. Hell, don't write anything in Java for that matter.
Mllte níwotx on that. I'm no fan of Java either. I used to use several Java-based apps. All of them were slow and clunky, and most were memory hogs.

Even though I hate it, I'll take it over .NET any day. Nothing makes me madder than having to install 300MB of framework to run a 500KB application.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise