Main Menu

Don't do that....

Started by Vawm tsamsiyu, January 26, 2011, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sіr. Ηaxalot

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=e5ad0459-cbcc-4b4f-97b6-fb17111cf544

41MB ;)

Besides, Microsoft is pushing .NET via Windows Update, so most people will already have it installed.

Vawm tsamsiyu

But it was really good and it's all ruined  :-[
Don't forget to finish thi
they killed the [you] tag

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on March 01, 2011, 08:23:19 PM
oh no, dts do not do well against immortals.  the immortal will 6 shot them while it will take over 10 attacks for the dts to win because of the hardened shields.

DTs are invisible.
Unless the immortal has a detector with it the DT WILL win.
Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Tawtewng on March 02, 2011, 02:08:16 PM
oh no, dts do not do well against immortals.  the immortal will 6 shot them while it will take over 10 attacks for the dts to win because of the hardened shields.

DTs are invisible.

Usually people have some kind of detection. But an interesting trick is to mix zealots and DTs in your army, if the player doesn't have any detection, it will be harder for him to notice the DTs, and if he doesn't notice them he wont get detection.

Another fun trick that I've tried to pull is hiding DTs behind peoples mineral lines. It would be extremly fun if it worked bu people tend to have some kind of detection there :(

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 02, 2011, 09:20:47 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=e5ad0459-cbcc-4b4f-97b6-fb17111cf544

41MB ;)
That's .NET 4. Once installed, it expands to over 225MB...and that's only the client profile. :P

I was referring to the 231MB bloated .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5 installer. And yeah, most people do have it by now, but I do come across systems without it on occasion.

Anyway, on topic: Don't rush when making breakfast in the morning. :P I accidentally put half and half in my cereal today instead of milk.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Niwantaw

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 02, 2011, 02:14:26 PM
Quote from: Tawtewng on March 02, 2011, 02:08:16 PM

DTs are invisible.

Usually people have some kind of detection. But an interesting trick is to mix zealots and DTs in your army, if the player doesn't have any detection, it will be harder for him to notice the DTs, and if he doesn't notice them he wont get detection.

Another fun trick that I've tried to pull is hiding DTs behind peoples mineral lines. It would be extremly fun if it worked bu people tend to have some kind of detection there :(
I was going off the 1 unit type vs equivalent value

Double nuking seems to work as well (2 ghosts one further back using the LOS of the first ghost to fire because 90% of people I have played kill the first nuking ghost then miss the second
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Don't allow regular users to post custom swf files...

I'm almost a little disappointed that it wasn't possibly on ToS, I had some very evil plans on my mind. I admit that one idea went as far as stealing cookies.

nawma skxawng

[url=http://j.mp/USEastLN][img]http://j.mp/e2FA8X[/img][/url]

'Awvea ultxari ohengeyä, nawma sa'nok lrrtok siveiyi

Tsteu nantang

Dont ever be alone...

Does anyone know where that is from?
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Lolet

Quote from: Ikranari on March 04, 2011, 09:00:50 AM
don't kiss people you don't know  ;)

But I do that all the time!  ;)

Don't eat bananas.

Brainiac

Don't bite your finger(nail)s
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Txur Niftxavang

All I have to say is... WTF clever bot.    Dont use Clever bot as a therapist.
User= Me.

Cleverbot: Have any good dreams lately?

User: No.

Cleverbot: I have, would you like for me to tell you?

User: I would be glad to listen.

Cleverbot: Thank you. It tastes nasty though.

User: What tastes nasty?

Cleverbot: Life.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ekirä

Cleverbot knows nothing. Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn't taste nasty.

Yayo

Quote from: Ikranari on March 04, 2011, 09:00:50 AM
don't kiss people you don't know  ;)
Oh, that's my issue!

Don't forget Smarterchild.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ekirä on March 04, 2011, 09:40:15 PM
Life is like a box of chocolates.

Life can be anything you want it to be...

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ekirä on March 04, 2011, 09:40:15 PM
Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn't taste nasty.

Best rendition of a Forrest Gump quote ever.

Don't fart during an exam.

Don't let yourself get re-addicted to Pokemon while at school.

NEVER double the leading tone.

Don't write melodic A4 and A2 (or +2 and +4, if you prefer those symbols).

Don't write parallel P1, P5, and P8 (P4 are okay).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Don't start talking about a sequel before your product have even left beta..

Txur Niftxavang

Dont make me tell you twice.    OR I MIGHT SMOTHER YOU WITH HUGS! Err, something like that right thar.

"I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO
Gotta let go
I wanna celebrate and live my life!" - some lyrics from Taio Cruz - Dynamite.   

The feeling of today, was awesome.   Except Tawtewng taking my coffee!!!  >:(  I just got a bigger cup, Herp Derrrrp  hah!   :o Oh, whatcha gonna do Tawtewng?!  Huh?   :P  Na na nana na!!!   8)
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Ikranari on March 05, 2011, 11:21:22 AM
Don't let your daddy run over your finger   ;)

Ouchie! :o

Don't eat when you're already feeling nauseous. xD