Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Quote from: Ikranari on April 02, 2011, 03:30:00 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 02, 2011, 03:15:23 PM
Quote from: Ikranari on April 02, 2011, 03:03:14 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 02, 2011, 01:47:17 PM
Quote from: Ikranari on April 02, 2011, 01:35:33 PM
don't try to kick Obama....

You could have just shaken his hand!  ;)
neh... thats so boring  :P

But it's the hand that touched the desk in the Oval office! So it's kind of like you're touching the desk.  ;)
yeah, but think of all the nasty things he have touched  :P
SO it's kinda like you're touching them too  ::)

EW  :-[

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 02, 2011, 03:30:51 PM
EW  :-[

Don't think too hard about where your cash has been and what might be stuck to the paper fibers. :P
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Vawm tsamsiyu

In warcraft3 frozen throne, if you just had your army severly crippled by the ogre creeps (red level group), don't attack your opponents base and run back to yours.
The normal comp player did that to me and I pursued them with my army (a blademaster voodoo hero and a bunch of grunts raiders and a few spearmen) and once I beat the huntress I was after I attacked their base, ready to retreat as soon as a decent army came to defend it and do as much damage as possibly until then but their defensive army was easy to beat and I was able to keep hacking away at their base and the new units they created. I even had time to research pillage while I destroyed ther main base.
they killed the [you] tag

Niwantaw

Don't attack me in a strategy game when there's a suspicious lack of anything in my base for similar reasons

"Look his base is undefended!"
*enemy charges everything at my base*
*my army pops out of where it was hiding on one of the flanks and hammers into the rear of the enemies before turning around and demolishing his base*
Only mostly AWOL.

Vawm tsamsiyu

That's almost as bad for the opponent as when I used an invisible recon unit to follow the computers army and when they attacked a powerful mob of creeps I attacked them from the rear killing them on one side while the creeps attacked them from the other. then finished off the weakened creeps taking the experience points and loot  :)

Niwantaw

Minefields are always useful for things like that.

Set them up along the edges of an area and when they spread out to shoot at things they suddenly find chunks of their army have gone AWOL. Even funnier is to mine the side path then pincer them along the other routes with a force that appears to be larger as most people will run straight into the minefield.
Only mostly AWOL.

Vawm tsamsiyu

Don't make your main attack be building towers near your enemy's base and building more closer and closer, when they build a few of their own to kill your worker before he can finish building halting your progress then they can send their army built while watching workers get shot after your defenseless base
I did that to someone in multiplayer and they quit as soon as I got to their base  ;D

Lora Syulang

Don't look up while birds fly overhead.  :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ikranari on April 15, 2011, 02:31:21 PM
Quote from: Lora Syulang on April 14, 2011, 03:04:12 PM
;D

Don't get bullies pissed  ;)
All bullies are the same, they only are so 'though' with their friends, a bully always has friends with him who 'help' him
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eana Tanhì

don't be near your dad when he starts talking about war -.- he won't stop for the next 2 hours

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 15, 2011, 04:41:00 PM
Quote from: Ikranari on April 15, 2011, 02:31:21 PM
Quote from: Lora Syulang on April 14, 2011, 03:04:12 PM
;D

Don't get bullies pissed  ;)
All bullies are the same, they only are so 'though' with their friends, a bully always has friends with him who 'help' him

If you really want to get them to stop:

Go berserk. Teeth. nails. The works. if you inflict enough damage crazily enough they'll all leave you alone as they'll probably think your psychopathic.

Of course don't do this if you enjoy having standards.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Don't play swung latin during the B section of a jazz-styled big-band chart.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Don't let your mom sign you up for ballroom dancing without your knowledge.  >:(

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 21, 2011, 01:14:20 PM
Don't let your mom sign you up for ballroom dancing without your knowledge.  >:(
You know, ballroom dancing is a lot of fun. I've had 3 lessons of 2 hours and we got the basics of ballroom dancing, salsa, mambo and some other variants.

But I had kinda was forced. I could chose for gym between volleyball, hockey or ballroom dancing. I wanted to do volleybayll, but that was full and I didn't wanted to do hockey, because there were only people who throw the sticks around in the air. So I chose for ballroom dancing. It was me and 4 other guys and like 17 girls :P So I was lucky :P

Lolet

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 21, 2011, 01:53:51 PM
Don't let your mom sign you up for ballroom dancing without your knowledge.  >:(
You know, ballroom dancing is a lot of fun. I've had 3 lessons of 2 hours and we got the basics of ballroom dancing, salsa, mambo and some other variants.

But I had kinda was forced. I could chose for gym between volleyball, hockey or ballroom dancing. I wanted to do volleybayll, but that was full and I didn't wanted to do hockey, because there were only people who throw the sticks around in the air. So I chose for ballroom dancing. It was me and 4 other guys and like 17 girls :P So I was lucky :P

Well, I'm a girl. There probably won't be a single boy in the class. :( I've never heard of boys playing volleyball though.  ???

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 21, 2011, 02:15:23 PM
Don't let your mom sign you up for ballroom dancing without your knowledge.  >:(

Well, I'm a girl. There probably won't be a single boy in the class. :( I've never heard of boys playing volleyball though.  ???
Well its normal here, I guess....

Lolet

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on April 21, 2011, 02:16:21 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on April 21, 2011, 02:15:23 PM

Well, I'm a girl. There probably won't be a single boy in the class. :( I've never heard of boys playing volleyball though.  ???
Well its normal here, I guess....

I don't think boys are even allowed to play at our school.  :P

Tsteu nantang

Quote from: Ikranari on April 21, 2011, 02:15:15 PM
don't open this spoiler!
dont listen to the whole thing...twice

also dont finish portal 2 in 7hrs then wonder what to do next.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Alyara Arati

Don't play 1 against 2 unless you're secretly self-defeatist.

Or, of course, you may have absolutely nothing better to do...
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Alyara Arati on April 21, 2011, 11:37:54 PM
Or, of course, you may have absolutely nothing better to do...

...which apparently I don't either ::)

My other plan was to watch AVATAR yet again :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!