Main Menu

Don't do that....

Started by Vawm tsamsiyu, January 26, 2011, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txura Rolyu

Dont listen to Ke$ha... "as fortold by the prophecy"  :P
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Alyara Arati

Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Vawm tsamsiyu

Don't base your argument on information gained solely on wikipedia
they killed the [you] tag

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on February 02, 2011, 12:56:34 AM

Fì'u.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 02, 2011, 05:01:35 AM

Fì'u.

Have always worked for me ;D At least when a friend claims to know things that he doesn't know / doesn't want to admit that he's wrong ^^

Eanikran

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on February 02, 2011, 09:08:24 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 02, 2011, 05:01:35 AM

Fì'u.

Have always worked for me ;D At least when a friend claims to know things that he doesn't know / doesn't want to admit that he's wrong ^^
It's like basing gun knowledge from call of duty.
Don't do that. Or you end up with this:

QuoteNO, RETARD, THE M16 IS A MACHINE GUN THAT ONLY FIRES 3 ROUND BURST
>implying there aren't 4 versions of the M16 with different fire modes and applications, and that the M16 is even a machine gun

Eyamsiyu

Don't do your homework last minute.

Txura Rolyu

Dont forget to fill up your gas tank.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on January 31, 2011, 08:58:01 PM
Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on January 31, 2011, 07:42:39 PM

don't slap at the 'atokarina

keytsyokx!

don't mate with another man's woman!!!

Dont re-use posts...   >:(

I claimed the "Dont slap the 'atokirina" Post back when this first started.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eanikran

Don't hog points in cod zombies.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

don't use mass zergling to counter mass baneling... it will end poorly
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Don't try and do Draiman-style vocals for an extended period of time without a bottle of water nearby.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

don't you use that emoticon with me sir.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on February 02, 2011, 05:02:30 PM

ditto using mass marine
Only mostly AWOL.

Txura Rolyu

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on February 02, 2011, 05:01:41 PM
Don't hog points in cod zombies.

OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!

Dont fall or I am gonna let you die for hogging points.  ;D

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Quote from: Tawtewng on February 02, 2011, 05:51:41 PM
Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on February 02, 2011, 05:02:30 PM

ditto using mass marine

cept mass marines stim and deface banelings.

don't use mutalisks against phoenixs

Eanikran

Don't leave the toilet in my bathroom un-flushed when you have your own bathroom upstairs. PARENTS.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

don't tell stuff that is kinda disgusting...

sheesh