Earth is being overrun by Na'vi!

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 27, 2010, 08:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Coyote

I, for one, welcome our new Na'vi overlords....  :D
In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

VIDEO LOG DAY 8:
Attempted to pee on Viperwolf to test reaction. Please see attached medical file.
WARNING: Attached medical file exceeds gigabyte limit. System failure.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Obey me sawtute! Oel lu ngayä 'Overlord'!!!
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Coyote on February 27, 2010, 08:35:59 PM
I, for one, welcome our new Na'vi overlords....  :D

"I'm Kent Brockman!" (Yaaay! cookie for you!)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Zefanaya

Earth being over run by Na'vi... Now that is a thought sort of a reversal of what RDA did. but they really changed 136 celebs in to Na'vi that is pretty epic.

Eywa ngahu.
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Hmm,,,, I think that someone were bored ^^

Rain

Oh I dream of the day when appearing in public as a Na'vi will be acceptable...
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Rain

Quote from: Étienne on March 02, 2010, 06:32:11 PM

"Netkya, where did you get that grenade?"
"I don't know!"
*facepalm* "Skxawng..."
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tefpakyu

Well, this is rather win oriented...
-Tefpakyu-

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Well Da Vinci was a genius after all.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i dont think you should ruin a painting with navi

i mean its awsome, but you cant relly improve an famous painting

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 08, 2010, 11:18:27 AM

I think that Leonardo Da Vinci would approve.  He was a futurist in his own way, and thought on many occasions that in his time were fictional, and now are a reality, if not how he envisioned them to be.  Besides, the original is intact, so there is nothing to worry about.

Quote from: Tefpakyu on March 07, 2010, 03:21:04 PM

私は太った男だ。

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 08, 2010, 01:37:03 PM
Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on March 08, 2010, 11:18:27 AM

I think that Leonardo Da Vinci would approve.  He was a futurist in his own way, and thought on many occasions that in his time were fictional, and now are a reality, if not how he envisioned them to be.  Besides, the original is intact, so there is nothing to worry about.

Quote from: Tefpakyu on March 07, 2010, 03:21:04 PM

Back in 1998 I did a "Temple of Niccotinus" website (this was just "after" Camel Joe go massacred by some parent's organization). I added a cigarette to her right hand, with a wisp of smoke coming up. It was all very subtle, but it really added depth to the image. Leo would have kicked my ass--or we would have laughed about it over a beer.

besides: ever hear of the art-vandal known as "Salvador Dali?"

And if THAT isn't enough to make your head e'splode: Seeing what has happened to Mona (yeah--we are on a first name basis) throughout history will:

http://www.isidore-of-seville.com/monalisa/13.html