Excessive Boredom is a Bad Thing

Started by guest2859, June 06, 2011, 02:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ikranari on June 06, 2011, 02:15:09 PM
Cool, what did you use to make it? (what softwere?)

btw kinda had to post this...
Nice :P And woohoo to FreddieW
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

guest2859

I made it in Flash, a background, two portal Movie Clips, 2 spinning squares and a mask.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ikranari on June 07, 2011, 09:19:45 AM
btw what is flash?

Adobe Flash, the application that creates cool things for their Flash player.

BTW the link seems to be broken for me :(

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txur Niftxavang

Oh dont get me started on the boredom...  If it were a profession...  Id be like bill gates is to computers...   Hrh.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niri Te

Thay is a side effect of having been in combat. What used to be "normal" is now terribly dull. You are now an adrenilin "Junkie".  I satisfy the cravings by riding a high powered Sport Bike, (GSXR 1000), and flying aerobatics. In time you will find "fixes" for your need for "the rush" that don't involve drugs, and don't endanger innocent bystanders, you'll see.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

IKRANARI  I LOVVE THAT!  YOU FUNNY GUY!

How about some Na'vi Shakespeare?

ALAS POOR YERIK!  I ATE HIM WELL.

Niri Te

You ate him "well" if he was roasted over mesquite wood, and enjoyed with good Taronyu, and Samsiyu.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Txur Niftxavang

I've pretty much gone through the next lvl of boredom.    Patrol stand by,  SEALS sit reps, while waiting too be ambushed,  only thing keep you awake for a four days is the adrenaline of getting shot at.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Kxeyo

Excessive boredom makes me hurt myself. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P