Main Menu

Books

Started by uniltiranyu aean, April 17, 2015, 11:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uniltiranyu aean

Kaltxì ma eylan,
in germany (well..where I live) the first week after 2 weeks holidays. And my teachers just begane to bring all the stuff back in our brains -_- We get also our tests back, and jesus, I have soo bad marks. I miss the time where I always wrote a 1+ (best mark you can get).
Next week I going to write a math test *sigh*. I, I like a topic, the other things i even don't know how you could call them.

BOOKS:
I reaaally love books. Im reading to much, my parents always say it. I don't have a fav book I love a lot of books, and I have to read a lot of books. But do you have one you think, that one, everyone should read!!!
I like the mortal instruments......clockwork angel....I love stories with elves..At the moment Im reading a book about a elve girl hihi. Who else like elves? Hands up please ;D

I know that post is boring but its the spam category so let me do this one ;D

waiting on your comments
ta uniltiranyu aean
You can write me in Italian, French, German and of course in English.

Eywa ngahu

Tìtstewan

What stuff you have in math currently? *curous*

I was at school in Baden-Württemberg, and there doesn't exist a "1+". Only a normal 1, 1-, 2+, 2, 2- etc. But yeah, Germany's weird school system...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

uniltiranyu aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 17, 2015, 11:15:40 AM
What stuff you have in math currently? *curous*

I was at school in Baden-Württemberg, and there doesn't exist a "1+". Only a normal 1, 1-, 2+, 2, 2- etc. But yeah, Germany's weird school system...

Ma Tìtstewan,
I was sure that YOU will ask it. Im sorry ma smuk, I have to write it in german:
Also die Arbeitsthemen sind:
-Ableitung von ganzrationalen Funktionen (kann ich woop)
-Monotonie, Krümmung eines Graphen (muss ich wiederholen konnte es aber)
-Extrempunkte, Sattelpunkte, Wendepunkte (Yes i can)
-Kurvendiskussion ganzrationaler Funktion (no i cannot, wasn das O.o)

Jop thats it.

Eywa ngahu

Tìtstewan

Eww, I am happy that I not at school anymore. :o
I forgot almost everything about that things...

Btw, this thread is the 18000th Topic. ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

uniltiranyu aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 17, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

is it bad? :S

Eywa ngahu

Tìtstewan

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Quote from: Tìtstewan on April 17, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

18000th Topic of spam or what?  ???
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

Tìtstewan

The 18000th thread of the forum. :)

uniltiranyu aean

LOL ;D
Can i get now a picture where stands: Made the 18000th thread??
no, i was kidding.
But so much threads, awesome

Eywa ngahu

Tìtstewan

Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 17, 2015, 01:12:28 PM
Can i get now a picture where stands: Made the 18000th thread??
In the forum stats.

Blue Elf

Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 17, 2015, 11:06:25 AM
I love stories with elves..At the moment Im reading a book about a elve girl hihi. Who else like elves?
So do I. What is the book name? I've read more books where elves are one of characters - Lotr, Inheritance serie, and all series from Bernhard Hennen. Maybe also some others, I don't remember.What I've found interesting is that every author has his own kind of elves, they are very different across all books I've read.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

archaic

Mostly they are good but Terry Pratchett wrote them as being Evil.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

uniltiranyu aean

Quote from: Blue Elf on April 17, 2015, 05:29:01 PM
Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 17, 2015, 11:06:25 AM
I love stories with elves..At the moment Im reading a book about a elve girl hihi. Who else like elves?
So do I. What is the book name? I've read more books where elves are one of characters - Lotr, Inheritance serie, and all series from Bernhard Hennen. Maybe also some others, I don't remember.What I've found interesting is that every author has his own kind of elves, they are very different across all books I've read.

ma blue Elf sì archaic,
The books I read, like in The mortal instruments, the elves, more fairys (?) are evil. They look beautiful but are evil. In another book they in the world called "Nimmerland" in a dimension between the dead and the world of the humans. There are two yards, one of the summer (King Oberon and his queen Titania), the other one is the winter (queen Mab). The disposer you can find again the story of the book Im reading now. In the story now they don't have wings, they have flowers on their back, and the flower flourish in the time, you were born. So there exists the spring elves, summer elves, autumn elves and winter elves.
A lot of things you can find in the stories again. Some things are diffrent but..yeah i just love them soo much haha.

The books i read in german so Im not sure if they are named correct i english.
The one with the 4 diffrent elves and the wings which aren't one, is called "elfenkuss" but in english "wings" by Aprilynne Pike.
Then the evil one, are not the main characters, but in the books of "The mortal instruments" by cassandra clare.
And the one with the two yards, is "Plötzlich Fee" the first one "Sommernacht" in english "the iron King" by Julie Kagawa.

Hope i could help ;D

Eywa ngahu

Blue Elf

Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 18, 2015, 07:48:19 AM
The one with the 4 diffrent elves and the wings which aren't one, is called "elfenkuss" but in english "wings" by Aprilynne Pike.
Then the evil one, are not the main characters, but in the books of "The mortal instruments" by cassandra clare.
And the one with the two yards, is "Plötzlich Fee" the first one "Sommernacht" in english "the iron King" by Julie Kagawa.

Hope i could help ;D
Thanks! All these are available in our library, so I'm putting them to my TO READ list. Seems it grows continually :o
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

uniltiranyu aean

Quote from: Blue Elf on April 18, 2015, 01:46:19 PM
Quote from: uniltiranyu aean on April 18, 2015, 07:48:19 AM

Hope i could help ;D
Thanks! All these are available in our library, so I'm putting them to my TO READ list. Seems it grows continually :o
i know what you mean

Eywa ngahu