Finally got my promotion

Started by Emtokay, April 12, 2010, 06:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

yep got my promotion to the rank of Corporal tonight afting being posted as section commander for the past 4 weeks
ive been a Lance Corporal for the past 3 years and  boy does it feel good to have one more stripe on my arm
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Hufwe ta'em

Tsamsiyu92

Congratulations and good luck with your new job!!

Emtokay

Nanaki

Congrats ma tsmukan, happy for you :)
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

ShadowMainZERO

Wow. You're in the military? Which section?

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

sezawte

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Interested in a camping trip in the UK? Find out more Here

Emtokay

Quote from: Zelenal on April 13, 2010, 01:07:21 AM

2 Platoon, 4 section, Company- 122 ACU, 6 battalion, with the Australian Army Cadets, this is my last year, i go to reserves at the end of the year and get to be a private again (yay)

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Technowraith

Quote from: Emtokay on April 13, 2010, 03:18:29 AM
Quote from: Zelenal on April 13, 2010, 01:07:21 AM

2 Platoon, 4 section, Company- 122 ACU, 6 battalion, with the Australian Army Cadets, this is my last year, i go to reserves at the end of the year and get to be a private again (yay)

i dunno if going from Corporal to private is a good thing, but hey, you can experience the fun of ranking up again. not familiar with miltiary rank etiquette, but wouldn't it be better to maintain rank when you enter the reserves? Or is the rank demotion because you're not on active status since you're joining the reserves?
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

ShadowMainZERO

Corporal is above Private. Just barely but still. I have no idea how the Australian military works so yeah.

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Emtokay

Quote from: Zelenal on April 13, 2010, 01:01:16 PM
Corporal is above Private. Just barely but still. I have no idea how the Australian military works so yeah.

well since the cadet core is outside of proper military, leaving the cadets and entering the Reserves means you would have to go back to being a Private, but a Private in the reserves outranks any cadet rank since they are not actively involved with the army